[ROM] ZTE Skate - CM7: Ice Armor III. [Ice Armor III+ DOWNLOAD NOW]

Guest kelzsoca

Guest RaAmon

I get wifi error alot when trying to turn wifi back on.

Only fix is to reboot.

Any suggestions?

No wifi errors in my phone with IceArmorIII+. 25 apps installed: some tiny (Adobe Reader) some big (KingsoftOffice); Maps, Dropbox, MX player, Camera360, Dolphin, eBuddy, GPS Essentials, NavFree, TotalCommander, TuneInRadio, Viber, WhatsApp, etc... And, with all that, yet 214 MB internal memory free / 303 MB RAM free. Re-installed over TPT 135sys + 2cache ;-)

Something best? may be... Mokee, by example is gorgeous, but too much for me :-) too big, and that notifications bar... hummm.... find your way.

Kelzsoca, do not have to rush, but I would like to see, when the time comes, and fully mature, a IceArmor IV, but not to overload the graphics capabilities. In a phone such as the Skate, certainly just in hardware, i prefer the efficiency to the aesthetics. Thank you for the good work. Up the Ice Armor.

Sorry for my poor english

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Subliminal Aura

Unlocked and flashed Ice Armor III and must say I'm impressed.... a very big thank you to the OP

BUT for some bizarre reason call quality has diminished to being virtually unusable :(

Has anyone else got this problem or did I inadvertently flash a dodgy radio ?

Many thanks in advance

Guest Subliminal Aura

Try the latest C3CO's S3-kernel.. Or use some volume app, like Equalizer, Volume Booster, etc..

Thanks,

I've tried searching the forums but can't find a link to the kernel. Any help pointing me in the right direction would be much appreciated.

Cheers

Guest lawmak

Thanks,

I've tried searching the forums but can't find a link to the kernel. Any help pointing me in the right direction would be much appreciated.

Cheers

cheers

• 4 months later...

Hi , i installed Ice Armor III but i have a problem with a game : Zombie Highway , it's crashes every time , i installed chainfire with qualcomm plugin and not working..

Guest Subliminal Aura

Hi , i installed Ice Armor III but i have a problem with a game : Zombie Highway , it's crashes every time , i installed chainfire with qualcomm plugin and not working..

I've got a far more serious problem than that.....

namely that I can no longer find the phone :D (must be in the house somewhere, don't know where)

Time to follow that 6 month upgrade cycle mate

• 2 weeks later...

Clean install:

Recovery=>Mounts and storage menu:

- format boot

- format cache

- format data

- format system

==============

Then select the=>zip install from sdcard menu, and choose zip from sdcard, and browse ROM.

ONLY DO THIS? THERE'S NO NEED TO WIPE DATA /FACTORY RESET? ONLY FORMAT BOOT,CACHE DATA AND SYSTEM?

• 2 months later...
Formatting /data is the same as a factory reset.

Not really because factory reset also formatting your cache , .android_secure folder on your sdcard which is a hide folder for native app2sd and sdext partition if available.

Factory reset it will be a better way

Edited by fagyi

Guest poludeli_kaktus

Not really because factory reset also formatting your cache , .android_secure folder on your sdcard which is a hide folder for native app2sd and sdext partition if available.

Factory reset it will be a better way

agree... factory data bring phone to point 0... or i`m wrong...

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...