[FIRMWARE] TripNDroid Mobile Eng. | HTC Powered Firmware | UPD 04-03

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest TripNRaVeR

semctriplogo.jpg

BEFORE PROCEEDING MAKE SURE TO HAVE SUPERCID!

In this topic i will provide custom firmware packages to use with custom and/or stock HTC roms to improve compatibility and performance.

Why?

Mostly because i want to have an ENG Hboot and still be able to enjoy the latest software (not firmware) i dont care what firmware i have, i just want to use the roms i prefer and not being limited to firmware and packages and all kinds of bullshit. If you dont agree i suggest to not make use of the work provided in this thread.

Will this always be working?

I dont know, offcourse i'm always looking out for more and/or better hacks to improve my work and skills

TripNiCE firmware [4 march]:

This is the correct firmware and compatible with all my latest roms, flash this package if you want to make sure that my roms are working on youre device.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?y6he92s4ua8tx1q

Custom kernel for ICS (sense) roms:

http://www.mediafire...0o3ghg50n13bw0m

This kernel can be used on any sense or senseless rom that is based upon the latest 3.24 leak from HTC. Basicly you can flash this package on any rom that currently is using the HTC 3.0 kernel. It should also work on other AOSP ICS roms and/or all Gingerbread roms.

Always make a backup before flashing anything from this thread

All and every package needed will be available in this thread at some point, so if you want to hack and play away make sure to keep checking this thread.

Edited by TripNRaVeR

Guest motibbs96

So I see that you say in the OP that we don't need to flash this firmware if we are using any of your TRIPNICE roms, even the new one. But I saw you told someone in the other topic differently I believe.

I get boot loops on clean install. Do I have to use Trips Firmware package? Or is my 3.24.401.2 package [1.27 hboot (unlocked)] good enough?

No you MUST install it to run this rom

So does it or does it not matter to flash your firmware with your new rom? Thanks for any help.

I'm getting lock-ups/reboots after installing new TripNiCE firmware and using TripNiCE 003 AOSP ICS? :|

EDIT: Nevermind. Re-flash fixed it!

Edited by Jikky

Guest Vexation

TR003 not working with HTC RUU 3.24.401. Downloaded noobproof version from xda. Dont have supercid. Did i do something wrong???

BEFORE PROCEEDING MAKE SURE TO HAVE SUPERCID!

That answers your question?

Guest AlessioPAG

TripNRaVeR with the last 3.24 (hboot 1.27 unlocked by revolutionary) we can't boot Gingerbread based Rom..

This firmware you made can boot Gingerbread Rom..??

If not..can you do anything to make it possible..??

Cheers

Edit: Tried by miself..Gingerbreag based Roms boot right with TripFirmware

Edited by AlessioPAG

Guest TripNRaVeR

TripNRaVeR with the last 3.24 (hboot 1.27 unlocked by revolutionary) we can't boot Gingerbread based Rom..

This firmware you made can boot Gingerbread Rom..??

If not..can you do anything to make it possible..??

Cheers

Edit: Tried by miself..Gingerbreag based Roms boot right with TripFirmware

:lol: LOL seems that it is easier to test things yourself isnt't ?

lol+1

Guest Dave1972

lol installed the kernel, within one minute it rebooted, going to see if this going to happen again :) doing antutu bench now.....first feeling is not so smooth as sebastians kernel :)....will try youre kernel for a day then report back ;) fps.....WOOT !!!....stressed my phone a bit by tapping and switching between programs..result, reboot....third reboot....going to let this kernel for what it is no good for me...but thanks for the time you have put in to this :)

Edited by Dave1972

If I install Trip's custom firmware in order to install 003B of his ICS ROM, is it a straightforward matter to revert to "standard" 3.24 firmware if I want to later? Is it just a matter of flashing the 3.24 firmware if I decide not to keep Trip's firmware?

Thanks.

Guest PowSniffer0110

So renamed and flashed in fashboot or whatever and it.was seccesful and everything but.I still have 2.3.¢€ kernel and not 3+? Am I missing something?

Guest ivicask

Well the kernel seems unstable for now, getting random UI freezes and random reboots as others already said, but it is nice to see FPS jump to 90..but thats all its jumps to 90 sometimes but overall is a bit slower than stock if you ask me.

Wich firmware should i use for the miui rom? I already flashed the ics firmware but can i go back to GB firmware?

Probably either, I am currently using the latest firmware and no issues

I'd like to try some of Trip's newest ROMs, but I'm a little nervous about installing his custom firmware. I know it's supposed to be no big deal to revert to another firmware release, but I'm still concerned.

Have people had good success with installing Trip's firmware then later reverting to, say, the 3.24.x firmware that's currently in vogue over on xda?

Thanks.

I'd like to try some of Trip's newest ROMs, but I'm a little nervous about installing his custom firmware. I know it's supposed to be no big deal to revert to another firmware release, but I'm still concerned.

Have people had good success with installing Trip's firmware then later reverting to, say, the 3.24.x firmware that's currently in vogue over on xda?

Thanks.

Yes I have done it when trying out new roms, no issues came about flashing different firmwares