[ROM] CyanogenMod 7.2 | Kernel 2.6.32 | Camera works

Guest pier11

The setmacaddress app does not work since i'm on the .32 kernel. I did set the mac address manually through the console but the wi-fi still doesn't work ( Following the method on Styx's rom thread )

• 8 months later...
Guest freak-tom

Hi

I want to update my Pulse to the newest version postet at the first post but i get an error

what can I do?

Error: Verifying update package... Wrong Digest: system/usr/keylayout/qwerty.kl

Tom

Guest desalesouche

Hi

I want to update my Pulse to the newest version postet at the first post but i get an error

what can I do?

Tom

hi.which rom are you using actually? are you on stock rom? and which recovery do you use?

Guest bobalazs

Hi

what can I do?

Tom

This verifying update package error comes up to me when i try to flash using outdated Amonra or clockworkmod

here try this version

Guest freak-tom

hi.which rom are you using actually? are you on stock rom? and which recovery do you use?

I use Android 2.1 from t-mobile.

If you mean backup with recovery, then it is nand backup

Guest freak-tom

Thank you for the answers!

This verifying update package error comes up to me when i try to flash using outdated Amonra or clockworkmod

here try this version

I allready tried this version! When I understand the instructions right then I unzip the Amonra on my PC and then

I run the bat file when the phone is connectet and in the blue screen window! Is this right?

But I don't know what the Amonra should do!

Tom

Edited by freak-tom

Guest freak-tom

I Downgraded to the official t-mobile Android 1.5 and had the same error during install the version from first page!

I don't understand the following steps from installation manual! What I need to do? I only found a format sd card and the wipe menü.

format system partition in mount menu

- Use /system partition of not less than 110MB. For u8220 (Pulse) users: installation of official TRE 2.1 or CHT8000 2.1 roms would help

I used this instruction to install the custom rom is that the right way?

http://www.modaco.com/topic/311809-the-ultimate-pulse-owners-guide/#entry1318836

Guest bobalazs

2.1 update

copy dload directory to sd card

turn off phone

keep pressing red button + volume up

"Preparing to update …" happens

if finished and automatic restart dont happen remove battery

now you have 2.1 official hungarian rom

• 3 weeks later...
Guest bobalazs

It works, thanks.

BTW the green screen bug still appear when I set phone language to Hungarian. I always use it in English, so it don't bother me.

Thanks!

This is the best thing since i was using hungarian language also! Now since i switched to US English, all the green screen problems are gone.