Lockscreen delay

Guest Dr.Luigi

Guest Dr.Luigi

Hello,

Last days i was looking too change me Lockscreen,

Founded some apps.

But when i install those and i try it, first there comes a breeze lockscreen,

Then it gos black and then i get the lockscreen of the app?

That isnt realy good so i alr uninstalled it,

But this is cause of breeze right?

Can i change this too andriod?

I got the TL rom.

Guest Smeelious

No it's an android thing, not an acer specific thing.

It all depends on timing. Lock the screen, then wait more than 5 seconds and you shouldn't have that issue.

Generally with T&L you cannot disable the acer lockscreen without also disabling the acer notification pulldown.

Guest sumdumguy

A cheeky workaround is to install the '360 launcher' and set one of it's lock screens on that, it has about 8 different ones last time i looked. When you change back to a different or standard launcher the lock screen remains if you haven't set it to 'off'.

The lock screens have zero lag and the '360 launcher' itself is very awesome too. win win

Edited by sumdumguy

Guest Dr.Luigi

It all depends on timing. Lock the screen, then wait more than 5 seconds and you shouldn't have that issue.

Generally with T&L you cannot disable the acer lockscreen without also disabling the acer notification pulldown.

How can i dissable these?

Guest Dr.Luigi

A cheeky workaround is to install the '360 launcher' and set one of it's lock screens on that, it has about 8 different ones last time i looked. When you change back to a different or standard launcher the lock screen remains if you haven't set it to 'off'.

The lock screens have zero lag and the '360 launcher' itself is very awesome too. win win

360 launcher isnt on the market anymore :/

Guest sumdumguy

360 launcher isnt on the market anymore :/

here you go, linky

edit.. oh yeah delete the clock/weather widget from the home screen it's chinese only, don't bother wasting time with it.

Edited by sumdumguy

Guest Dr.Luigi

How can i change from acer UI too andriod UI? :/

Or just the lockscreen and pulldown?

Edited by Dr.Luigi