ROM: LiquidNext Mix / CM 7.2

Guest brgi

Guest David Mc0

This is awesome thanks - it's the first new ROM for ages that I've been able to get Wifi working on. I've got a strange problem where on all other new roms I get to 'acquiring network address' and no further. This one connects! Everything seems stable and good so far.

Does this mean that my phone has an issue with newer kernels? Would there be any way I can use this kernel, but use the latest MIUI builds?

Sorry if this is obvious - any help appreciated!

Thanks for the great work :)

Guest OzanSRC

Which one do we have to download? There are lots of packs...

I wanna last Cm7.2 with a2sd, beats audio and others. Which version is for me?? Does Cm7.2 has undervolted kernel and a2sd scripts?? I have a lot of questions for em...

The first post is too complicated i think...

Edited by OzanSRC

The rom is fast, but sdman doesn't work for me.

it moves the apps but then i can't use them and the internal memory is still full.

the other liquidnextparts settings work? (undervolted kernel etc.)

sorry for my bad english.

Guest ratix star

The rom is fast, but sdman doesn't work for me.

it moves the apps but then i can't use them and the internal memory is still full.

the other liquidnextparts settings work? (undervolted kernel etc.)

sorry for my bad english.

Sdman works for me. Undervolted kernel, the sensitivy parametres and haptic feedback works well too. (at the moment)wink.gif

Updated ln mix and cyanogenmod 7.2

thanks for your roms, in particular for the cm7.2, great work

the build.prop tweaks (improved scrolling, hw acceleration fix, better battery drain)of the ln mix are all in the cm7.2 1.1 too?

what is the hw acceleration fix (in gingerbread)?

thanks for your roms, in particular for the cm7.2, great work

the build.prop tweaks (improved scrolling, hw acceleration fix, better battery drain)of the ln mix are all in the cm7.2 1.1 too?

what is the hw acceleration fix (in gingerbread)?

Yes, build.prop tweaks of ln mix are also in cm 7.2. The hw acceleration tweak there is also in the original ln

can i flash CM 7.2 over LN Mix without wiping data ? i'm too lazy to start fresh tongue.gif

No, you can't. Always do a clean installation

Guest blueyes80

I tried CM 7.2 v1.1 on my Liquid E: it is very fast but camera doesn't work (freeze and fc). Someone can help me?

I can shoot photos but video doesn't work.

Edited by blueyes80

Guest bellanano

Tryed CM 7.2, works good,

• SdMan works
  • V6 scripts works
  • Camera Works
  • new rotate animation like IOS
  • Angry Birds works good
    but some problems :
    • Not fast like LN 1.9.2 with incredicontrol and Overclok, some lags on all programs
    • Battery Drain very HIGH!!
    • Proximity sensor work only with Sanity
    • Camcorder broken, if you try to use it it doesn't works and you have to restart phone to use camera to take photo
    • No Live Wallpaper
    • Some lags on launcher scroll (Launcher Pro)

I think is a very good roms but it takes some little bugfix. I come back to LN 1.9.2

Thanks to developers... i will try next CM 7.2 RC ;)

Guest siggey

Installed this morning, it seems fast and stable. I flashed a2sd scripts instead of sdman for swap management and link2sd for ext management and everything is stable. I'm on a1 (now @ 768) and no lag at all. Thank you very much for this great rom.

Guest bateman75

Installed v1.2 this morning, with minfreq 245, max 921 and smartassv2 governor; my sd has 1gb ext3 and 256 swap; script V6 supercharger configured as 'balanced' (the first option).

It seems that all sensors are ok, camera works (I don't tried yet any video).

This rom seems very fast and stable, thank you boy!!

(I came from LN1.9.2, installed on october 2011 and never touched. Maybe this ROM seems faster because it's fresh, I don't know!)