[CANCELED] CyanogenMod 9 | BETA 014 | TripNRaVeR | UNOFFICIAL

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest Joel lock

im having problems..after it is done flashing..it just reboots over and over..doesn't go past the booplop

nvm..i think it is bc i have your previous firmware..

Edited by Joel lock

Can you make one or a 4g icon for B003 and pm me it or post it here? Thanks

Yeah, I've attached it to this post. The flash-able file attached adds the "H" signal icon back to the ROM. It's based on the B003 build, but should work fine in earlier builds. Let me know if anyone runs into any problems using it. I've tested it, and it works just fine for me.

CM9_B003_HSPA_Indicator_Fix.zip

This worries me as well.

I went back to b001 and voice search works. I feel like b001 was the fullest version plus very speedy and solid. I noticed the reboots stopped with a different kernel. Maybe b001 would be the best with stock kernel

I'm still on Beta 002 and tried flashing the version 2 zip. Recovery processed the archive without error but all of the apps that should be skinned haven't changed...anyone else experience this? Sorry to be off-topic...

That theme looked nice. Tried flashing it and only thing that really changed was now I have battery percentage and bigger wifi bars

Guest nba1341

For some reason this rom will not detect when i plug in headphones, any fixes?

Here

I love this rom, but the headset issue was killing me. Then I remembered, my hero had the same problem, and all I had to do was install a headset toggle widget and it worked. After digging around I found it !

http://code.google.c...ggleHeadset.apk

Install this and add it as a widget and everything works. Kind of a pain to have to toggle every time, but oh well..

Guest kirandroid

hey,

where is your firmware?

i cant see it in the OP?

thanks

Same question from me - what Trip's firmware is mentioned? I am still on b001 and was trying to flash new b003 rom, but afterwards phone continually rebooting. Please help!

Does GTalk work in B003? Edit: No it doesn't. Trip, do you have an idea on why this is F/Cing? I'd hate having to restore B001 only for this...

Edited by tmak76

Guest TripNRaVeR

i feel the beta 003 is more slowly than beta 002,why?

Dont scream!

Secondly lol what do you expect with a CPU 400mhz lower clocked and a downclocked GPU and no tweaks? Completely normal to get a slower phone.

Same question from me - what Trip's firmware is mentioned? I am still on b001 and was trying to flash new b003 rom, but afterwards phone continually rebooting. Please help!

http://android.modaco.com/topic/351060-firmware-tripndroid-mobile-eng-htc-powered-firmware-upd-06-02/

Edited by TripNRaVeR

Guest qkenshin

Dont scream!

Secondly lol what do you expect with a CPU 400mhz lower clocked and a downclocked GPU and no tweaks? Completely normal to get a slower phone.

Sorry for my bad english, I don't mean that. I just want know is there any way to make it faster?

Now i use beta002 with FMsabastian kernel, is any bug or damage with it?

Guest Duncank

Has anyone managed to get Google Talk in this and working?

I want to flash the latest gapps (v11), but I'm not shure, afraid it may wreck everything. Any suggestions?

Guest TripNRaVeR

Sorry for my bad english, I don't mean that. I just want know is there any way to make it faster?

Now i use beta002 with FMsabastian kernel, is any bug or damage with it?

I dont give support when using any other kernel then the one included in the rom