[CANCELED] CyanogenMod 9 | BETA 014 | TripNRaVeR | UNOFFICIAL

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest eggyenergy666
The market is included also is gmail and google maps for navigation all the other apps are useleless in my opinion, i can imagine calendar to be usefull to someone but thats about it also only market would be enough for me. I'm thinking off only including market in the future release.

ps. running b004

Any changelog my friend?

Guest TripNRaVeR

just flashed this and now i have no notification bar :(

You need to wipe data

So to get the calendar I just have to flash gapps?

No included

Edited by TripNRaVeR

the H icon fix posted earlier in the thread is what's breaking the notification bar in B004

Here, try this. Let me know if it doesn't work.

I don't know why trip is flat-out refusing to fix this issue. It's as easy as any fix can possibly be. It's not even a fix, really, it's a feature that is not being turned on.

CM9_B004_HSPA_Indicator_Fix.zip

Guest zomgbugs

I don't know why trip is flat-out refusing to fix this issue. It's as easy as any fix can possibly be. It's not even a fix, really, it's a feature that is not being turned on.

seems to be working fine. thanks a million.

Guest tulliame

It works perfectly with this fix is that with a 003 with 004.biggrin.gif

Edited by tulliame

Guest m0n0t0ne

Downloaded google voice search and it works on this rom, no audio problems. However, when I go to the keyboard settings and select, place mic on keyboard, it does not appear. I tried the second option, to place mic on symbols keyboard and it still does not work. Any fix for this?

Trip, can't you release the missing gapps as an addon package? I'm currently on B003 and have flashed the GApps v8 ZIP as a first try. With this approach i had the F/Cing problem with Talk. Then i flashed two other GApps packages mentioned in this thread and now i have crashes in Maps, Calendar, but Talk works ;)

I would like to have a fitting version of your CM9 build + one addon package matching this release for all the excluded GApps. Otherwise i don't know how to reliably install the missing GApps afterwards.

I just tried google talk, it works perfectly in video call.

I flashed the GAPPS 4.0.3_V8

Can you post the link to those, or newest Gaaps? I cant seem to find them.

Guest yozpalang

Can you post the link to those, or newest Gaaps? I cant seem to find them.

you can get them here i just flashed the latest i'll report back

ok just flashed the gapps-ics-20120207-signed.zip again with a full wipe and gtalk is a go, no longer fc's biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifAlso i wanted to add that this version has the face-unlock tongue.giftongue.gif and it works

Edited by yozpalang