[CANCELED] CyanogenMod 9 | BETA 014 | TripNRaVeR | UNOFFICIAL

Guest TripNRaVeR

I dont use Gtalk its a very minor bug to me not worth mentioning to dev. Anyway Trip you should be proud you beat the Cm9 team and the Miui team. I tried the Miui pre beta and it blows lol you did a way better job as for this rom your the only dev who put one out and it works very well good job. If I ever get my damn school loans Ill buy you a beer for sure Cheers !

Guest yozpalang

I dont use Gtalk its a very minor bug to me not worth mentioning to dev. Anyway Trip you should be proud you beat the Cm9 team and the Miui team. I tried the Miui pre beta and it blows lol you did a way better job as for this rom your the only dev who put one out and it works very well good job. If I ever get my damn school loans Ill buy you a beer for sure Cheers !

We didn't B*** about Gtlak nor we demanded one and we appreciate all of his hard work, we just trying to find out how make it work for the the people who want to use it like myself .

I'm really tempted to try this but I'd like to know if it's possible to add/change unlocking options to the lockscreen. I'm running Virtuous Quattro now and I really like the customizable lockscreen. And btw, is this ROM on kernel 3.0.x or 2.x ? The screenshot in the first post is from Beta 001 with kernel 2.6.35.14.

We didn't B*** about Gtlak nor we demanded one and we appreciate all of his hard work, we just trying to find out how make it work for the the people who want to use it like myself .

Im just stating my opinion about it. I would never mention it because I never use it I am not saying your complaining just to clarify

I'm really tempted to try this but I'd like to know if it's possible to add/change unlocking options to the lockscreen. I'm running Virtuous Quattro now and I really like the customizable lockscreen. And btw, is this ROM on kernel 3.0.x or 2.x ? The screenshot in the first post is from Beta 001 with kernel 2.6.35.14.

I really like that feature as well but I can deal without it for now this rom is worth it trust me. It a 3.0 kernel

Edited by Dano79

Guest brian denmark

Trip I feel like scrolling down forums like modaco needs more touch or how to explain it, compared to ics sense or senseless roms.

Any way to experiment with this? Can I add something to build.prop or something ?

Guest brian denmark

Trip I feel like scrolling down forums like modaco needs more touch or how to explain it, compared to ics sense or senseless roms.

Any way to experiment with this? Can I add something to build.prop or something ?

Guest zomgbugs

i tried to change my boot animation and now i have just a black screen instead and i'm missing /system/customize.

not sure if this is a change in ICS or what but it's annoying. oh well. B005 will most likely be out soon enough.

Guest Alphawolf36

Wow, this is the first of the CM9 betas you released that i have tried, and i am blown away with how awesome it is! Thanks man for the work you put into this, truly shows! I have had zero issues and am very pleased!

Edited by Alphawolf36

Guest TripNRaVeR

i tried to change my boot animation and now i have just a black screen instead and i'm missing /system/customize.

not sure if this is a change in ICS or what but it's annoying. oh well. B005 will most likely be out soon enough.

This isnt a sense rom!

/system/customize doesnt exist and will never exist, bootanimation is in /system/media

Guest Spirit81

Then don't change them

lol

I am just reporting bug/problem...

I know if I don't change it phone app will work, but that is kind of important thing for me..

thx for your solution ;)