[CANCELED] CyanogenMod 9 | BETA 014 | TripNRaVeR | UNOFFICIAL

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest tulliame

Hello,

I flashed the new rom Trip, everything works very nicely, but I wanted some information,I have the firmware Trip (bootloader 1.17.2008) is good for this firmware CyanogenMod 9?

Edited by tulliame

Guest RoidDroidVoid
Hello,

I flashed the new rom Trip, everything works very nicely, but I wanted some information,I have the firmware Trip (bootloader 1.17.2008) is good for this firmware CyanogenMod 9?

It works fine. I'm using hboot 1.27 (HTC unlocked) and the firmware from 3.25.401.1 and it's working well with the new kernel and ROM.

BTW, I can't seem to get wifi calling working either. I've done the build.prop edits by hand and checked them triple and tried every combo of libs/apks available to no avail.

I also tried swapping gps.confs and libs and cert but no luck getting it working. I see the logcat error but it's not specific enough to be helpful.

GPS and headphones are the priority IMO.

Also, the new kernel seems to make the video work but when I hit record nothing happens. I haven't investigated that at all yet though.

Anyone else having any luck with actually fixing anything?

Guest BeeGeeks

I love this rom, but the headset issue was killing me. Then I remembered, my hero had the same problem, and all I had to do was install a headset toggle widget and it worked. After digging around I found it !

http://code.google.com/p/toggleheadset/downloads/detail?name=ToggleHeadset.apk

Install this and add it as a widget and everything works. Kind of a pain to have to toggle every time, but oh well..

It works fine. I'm using hboot 1.27 (HTC unlocked) and the firmware from 3.25.401.1 and it's working well with the new kernel and ROM.

BTW, I can't seem to get wifi calling working either. I've done the build.prop edits by hand and checked them triple and tried every combo of libs/apks available to no avail.

I also tried swapping gps.confs and libs and cert but no luck getting it working. I see the logcat error but it's not specific enough to be helpful.

GPS and headphones are the priority IMO.

Also, the new kernel seems to make the video work but when I hit record nothing happens. I haven't investigated that at all yet though.

Anyone else having any luck with actually fixing anything?

Yeah, I have the H in the status bar fixed. Very easy fix. It's not an important issue, I know, but it was bugging me and I already knew how to fix it.

If it's OK with Trip, I can post the modified systemUI.apk that will get it working properly.

Edited by gbzbar

Guest pruimmann

I love this rom, but the headset issue was killing me. Then I remembered, my hero had the same problem, and all I had to do was install a headset toggle widget and it worked. After digging around I found it !

http://code.google.c...ggleHeadset.apk

Install this and add it as a widget and everything works. Kind of a pain to have to toggle every time, but oh well..

omg thank you.

this was the biggest issue on this rom for me.

Guest Droidyou

haha, i've had the same problem once on my hero^^

Guest Joel lock

for those who would like a black&cyan theme for ICS AOSP please refer to this thread. Thanks to Trip we have an AOSP ICS build and we all know that sense is nowhere near as good as AOSP

shot_000014.png

shot_00QWE29.png

Guest TripNRaVeR

for those who would like a black&cyan theme for ICS AOSP please refer to this thread. Thanks to Trip we have an AOSP ICS build and we all know that sense is nowhere near as good as AOSP

shot_000014.png

shot_00QWE29.png

Lol uhm dont want to be rude but disable hw acceleration gives you a black theme.. exactly the way you post now..

Everyone was requesting the hw acceleration to be fixed because of the nice gradient

Guest Joel lock

Lol uhm dont want to be rude but disable hw acceleration gives you a black theme.. exactly the way you post now..

Everyone was requesting the hw acceleration to be fixed because of the nice gradient

does it also change the contacts, dialer, gallery, camera, etc.? if you disable hw you will have a black background in the settings and probably in the dialer too except the contacts but it does not change the gray lines as you already can tell I changed them to cyan ;)

Guest bmoreyce

wow. this is a properly fast build. i got 6878 on antutu the first time i tested it.

edit: second run hit 6995

Edited by bmoreyce

Guest Misiek11

Thanks for the headphone fix! The fix made it possible for me to use this rom as a daily driver. I like the DSP Manager for enhancing the sound. However it has a bug (was already there in 003A). Whenever I turn on one of the effects, doesn"t really matter which one the sound goes to the loudest setting whenever changing song (automatically or manual). Does anybody know a fix for this? This bug makes the DSP unusable for me.

Guest Pmcglynn

Works great.. thank you so very much for sharing this!!!!

Guest Bluewall2

Hey guys i'm an Android users and testing ROMS for many years. But now due to my job, i can only test ROMS that are almost/stable.

What about reboots and stuff and FC ?

Thanks for all feedbacks ;)

Hey guys i'm an Android users and testing ROMS for many years. But now due to my job, i can only test ROMS that are almost/stable.

What about reboots and stuff and FC ?

Thanks for all feedbacks ;)

I find I rearely get any reboots if any at all with this release. Trip is an awesome dev, I wish i new anything about making roms and kernels.

Guest mangurrino78
does anyone get random locked up and reboot after installing the new crispy kernel?

+1 here. I tried to fix permission and I am waiting for results...

Guest vorBeth

does anyone get random locked up and reboot after installing the new crispy kernel?

Yes, also got a lockup followed by failed reboot, had to pull battery to resolve.

Impressive work!

Congrats TripNRaVeR... so responsive!

Running Well for 3 day. Total 5 reboots. Normal Battery Drain... same of CM7

Just this issues:

- Loud and Highly Bass Volume (strange)

- Headphone Fix

- GPS FIX (not working...)

- Bluetooth

- Video Recording

Everything running well...

Thanks for you work....