[Help!] Phone restart and then bricked

Guest zliu205

Guest zliu205

Hello guys,

I've got a weird situation with my phone.

At the beginning, when flashed with Froyo 1.9.0 or 1.6, it worked ok - re-start around once per wk or so, which is ok.

Then it gets a bit more frequent, like once per 2 days, and also, sometimes it went re-start half way though something random (e.g. browsing, phoning, video recording etc.), and also bricked at this re-start. Or froze, and after taking off bat and put it back for restart, it bricked. However - after cool it down for 30 mins or so, it can be switched on and working as usual.

Then comes nightmare recently: as soon as I connected to mobile internet, it re-started and bricked, or froze within 10 secs, and after taking off bat and restart, bricked - no matter if it's browsing, market, or sync contacts

Have tried 1.9.0 and 1.9.1, 1.6, simple streak 2.2, Ginger Streak 2.4.4, Official Korean 2.3, all the same result - flashed baseband and dsp1 as per instruction, factory reset, wipe cache etc..

Then I started to suspect if inner SD is faulty - tried 360 image and 407 image, all same result - this time under Official 2.3 and DSC rom 0.66b

Anyone had any suggestions of what went wrong and where to start the fix???

Thanks in advance everyone!

Edited by zliu205

• 1 month later...
Guest shelay

please any help would be most welcome as well.

###QDLTool: M 2.7.4.5, build ID: 1.302.20100910, time stamp: Thu Mar 15 04:28:58 2012

Check image DBL: C:\Users\shelay\Downloads\streakflash\streakflash\ images\dbl.mbn ...

Check image FSBL: C:\Users\shelay\Downloads\streakflash\streakflash\ images\fsbl.mbn ...

Check image OSBL: C:\Users\shelay\Downloads\streakflash\streakflash\ images\osbl.mbn ...

Check image AMSS: C:\Users\shelay\Downloads\streakflash\streakflash\ images\amss.mbn ...

Check image DSP1: C:\Users\shelay\Downloads\streakflash\streakflash\ images\dsp1.mbn ...

Check image APPSBL: C:\Users\shelay\Downloads\streakflash\streakflash\ images\appsboot.mbn ...

Check image DT: C:\Users\shelay\Downloads\streakflash\streakflash\ images\DT.img ...

Check images: Partition Dbl Fsbl Osbl Amss Dsp1 DT Appsbl

Check images ok

Download in speedup way

Open COM port success

OSBL version: 12-5035-AUSB1AM-09

osbl.mbn version:

Baseband image version: M8650BAUSB1AM5035SIGN

Check device and image is Austin

Open COM port success

Test communication success

Check Secure Boot is enabled

#DBL to DDR success

#FSBL to DDR success

#OSBL to DDR success

#AMSS to DDR success

#DSP1 to DDR success

#DT to DDR success

#APPSBL to DDR success

#backup FSBL to DDR success

#backup OSBL to DDR success

#backup DT to DDR success

#backup APPSBL to DDR success

ERROR[D14]: Run HEX Failed!

ERROR: Download fail!

Please remove the battery and try again.

Wait for modem set up ......

Download Fail! - 2012/03/15 04:35:28

Elapsed Time: 389.90 sec

i tried taking out the battery and all that but no luck. i have ordered a new battery so will give it another go when the new battery gets here. i also took out the internal memory card and replaced with a Scandik 2gb but no luck. i would appreciate any help as my streak is as good as new cosmetically.

New battery came but no luck as well with that.

<br class="Apple-interchange-newline">

Guest shelay

BRICK AND QDL

###QDLTool: M 2.7.4.5, build ID: 1.302.20100910, time stamp: Thu Mar 15 04:28:58 2012

Check image DBL: C:\Users\shelay\Downloads\streakflash\streakflash\ images\dbl.mbn ...

Check image FSBL: C:\Users\shelay\Downloads\streakflash\streakflash\ images\fsbl.mbn ...

Check image OSBL: C:\Users\shelay\Downloads\streakflash\streakflash\ images\osbl.mbn ...

Check image AMSS: C:\Users\shelay\Downloads\streakflash\streakflash\ images\amss.mbn ...

Check image DSP1: C:\Users\shelay\Downloads\streakflash\streakflash\ images\dsp1.mbn ...

Check image APPSBL: C:\Users\shelay\Downloads\streakflash\streakflash\ images\appsboot.mbn ...

Check image DT: C:\Users\shelay\Downloads\streakflash\streakflash\ images\DT.img ...

Check images: Partition Dbl Fsbl Osbl Amss Dsp1 DT Appsbl

Check images ok

Download in speedup way

Open COM port success

OSBL version: 12-5035-AUSB1AM-09

osbl.mbn version:

Open COM port success

Test communication success

Check Secure Boot is enabled

#DBL to DDR success

#FSBL to DDR success

#OSBL to DDR success

#AMSS to DDR success

#DSP1 to DDR success

#DT to DDR success

#APPSBL to DDR success

#backup FSBL to DDR success

#backup OSBL to DDR success

#backup DT to DDR success

#backup APPSBL to DDR success

ERROR[D14]: Run HEX Failed!

ERROR: Download fail!

Please remove the battery and try again.

Wait for modem set up ......

Download Fail! - 2012/03/15 04:35:28

Elapsed Time: 389.90 sec

i tried taking out the battery and all that but no luck. i have ordered a new battery so will give it another go when the new battery gets here. i also took out the internal memory card and replaced with a Scandik 2gb but no luck. i would appreciate any help as my streak is as good as new cosmetically.

New battery came but no luck as well with that.

<br class="Apple-interchange-newline">