[POLL] LED-Blink

Guest TechnoLover

Guest TechnoLover

Hello,

just wanted to know, which of the one possibilities above is the best for the mail and phone notification leds ;)

For better understanding:

Fast Flash:

0.5s Fade on - 0.5s Fade off - 0.25s pause - [...]

Normal Flash:

0.75s Fade on - 0.75s Fade off - 0.5s pause - [...]

Slow Flash:

1s Fade on - 1s Fade off - 4s pause - [...]

2x Fast Flash:

0.5s Fade on - 0.5s Fade off - 0s first pause - 0.5s Fade on - 0.5s Fade off - 0.25s second pause - [...]

2x Normal Flash:

0.75s Fade on - 0.75s Fade off - 0s first pause - 0.75s Fade on - 0.75s Fade off - 0.5s second pause - [...]

2x Slow Flash:

1s Fade on - 1s Fade off - 1s Fade on - 1s Fade off - 4s pause - [...]

If you want to suggest one, we have these Options:

• Time for FadeOn
  • Time for Keep on
  • Time for FadeOff
  • Time for first pause
  • Time for second pause
    and this times:

• 0 ms
    • 64 ms
    • 128 ms
    • 192 ms
    • 0.25s
    • 384 ms
    • 0.5s
    • 768 ms
    • 1s
    • 1.5s
    • 2s
    • 3s
    • 4s
    • 5.7s
    • 8s
    • 16s

~TechnoLover

Other: it should be set in userspace. Preferably in an app or settings panel which allows us to set each icon/notification blink rate and colour, and scheduling so that we can stop them from lighting up at night.

I know that's probably too much to ask!

I'd be very happy with a constant message or notification LED (no blinking), and a way to turn the damn charging LED off at night!

Would you like a faster mobie with better GPU no FPS limit or A light that doesn't blink at night? Although thinking about it. It is not that difficult but Why waste efforts?

Would you like a faster mobie with better GPU no FPS limit or A light that doesn't blink at night? Although thinking about it. It is not that difficult but Why waste efforts?

If I wanted a faster mobile I'd have bought one. As it is, the handset is fine for the money but the flashing light at night is annoying, so if its fixable then why not endeavour to fix it?

Your argument is like saying we shouldn't bother treating minor ailments because we should concentrate all efforts on finding a cure for cancer.

I'm not particularly bothered about it - I put it in its case backwards at night. But the OP was asking about options for the blink of lights, and an obvious thing to fix would be the flashing charging light.

Guest digitaldai

Yes options to turn the lights off at night would be nice if not time consuming for someone to work out.

Also the light on the buttons below the screen seems to have a mind of there own about when to come on or not.

++

CM7 settings/Sounds/Quiet hours

option to set hours to dim LEDS

Edited by digitaldai