[ROM][beta]CyanogenMod 9

Guest Lens_flare

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Lens_flare

Seems like wifi problem is about newest source, those damn CM can't sit on their ****ses.. so that wifi won't work on newest builds (if there will be ones).

Luckily I found old kind rom with wifi. You could find it on lfdesigns.org (if somebody even remember WHAT IS IT).

Edited by Lens_flare

Guest Lens_flare

Can't install the play store, can anyone help me?

try to cleanup rom to achieve some more mbs in system, then clear dalvik and install gapps

Guest Amaranthus

I tried it several times (also with two differents types of gapps found on goo.in), but it installed only Gmail, the calenda, gtalk and the playstore too, but it did not work: it blocked every time I opened it.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Lens_flare
tell me the exact model of camera of our acer?
Samsung s5k4e1gx
because connesssione 3g wrong? missing driver?
missing right kernel part for that. All drivers are here. Edited by Lens_flare

Guest hackf0rce

project is near to close as I heard. usb otg would be on cm9 if you all won't ask for ETA..

So, is this still on the cards for CM9?

Guest Lens_flare
So, is this still on the cards for CM9?
I'm not working on device since I don't have it, maybe somebody else doing something.. but I'm not sure here.

Guest markolino631

Hi LensFlare! i want to work on cm10 for this phone and i starting the work from your on cm9! also i haven't the phone so i need vendor files for compile it! can you upload your? :)

Guest Lens_flare
i want to work on cm10 for this phone and i starting the work from your on cm9! also i haven't the phone so i need vendor files for compile it! can you upload your? :)
Oo another brave dev (dragon roar on the back side).. how about getting cm9 to work first? I even doubt one need to refubrish cm7.. Unfortunately I don't have such files, but you should actually know how to get them using only rom archive.. let it be your first task in chain of tests.

Guest markolino631

i saw some mistakes on system.prop for mobile data on cm9...i can try to work also on it! i managed to obtain that file :) but i not manage to download your cm9!

Guest Lens_flare
i saw some mistakes on system.prop for mobile data on cm9...
mind to share with us?
but i not manage to download your cm9!
ah yeah, lfdesigns somehow dead.. for vendor files use cm7 ones (as they are the same), for remaining part - you have my tree.

Guest markolino631

mind to share with us? ah yeah, lfdesigns somehow dead.. for vendor files use cm7 ones (as they are the same), for remaining part - you have my tree.

yes i donwloaded cm7 for files :) however maybe this line can't do mobile data works: ro.telephony.ril_class=LGEQualcommRil

maybe the ril (baseband) is different from that of LG!

Here

thanks

Guest Lens_flare
however maybe this line can't do mobile data works: ro.telephony.ril_class=LGEQualcommRil

maybe the ril (baseband) is different from that of LG!

pff.. I thought something more serious.. you know, that framework component worked like a charm on gb, and seems working on ics. We have similar baseband with lg p500 for which that module was developed.

Guest markolino631

i just saw other cm9 source for liquid A1/E and they haven't that line and mobile data works! is a possibility... i had a problem with that line on lg phone's and i fix it removing the line

Guest Lens_flare
i just saw other cm9 source for liquid A1/E and they haven't that line and mobile data works!
their baseband is pretty AOSP, they don't need that line AT ALL.

i had a problem with that line on lg phone's and i fix it removing the line

lg devs got a way to flash basebands on p500, and p500 had 2 basebands: AOSP and ours, so with AOSP baseband you don't need that line at all, but all other have to implement such module.

Hope you are not another "Let's flash/grab rom/kernel/baseband from liquid glow, IT'S THE SAME AS OURS"..

Guest markolino631

mmm...p500 has two baseband, yes, but one is of froyo and the other is of gingerbread! with froyo baseband the lines are not needed (with it baseband not works) and with gingerbread lines are needed to works! p500 uses froyo baseband for a problem with vodafone 128k sim with gingerbread baseband!

liquid glow? what? :)

however now i'm compiling cm9 for see if it works or if i need to change anything! then i redownload cm10 source (because i think cm10.1 is too heavy for this phone) and try to port it! isn't difficult

Edited by markolino631

Guest Lens_flare
.p500 has two baseband, yes, but one is of froyo and the other is of gingerbread! with froyo baseband the lines are not needed (with it baseband not works) and with gingerbread lines are needed to works! p500 uses froyo baseband for a problem with vodafone 128k sim with gingerbread baseband!

hope you got an answer why we have to use gb baseband (and subsequent line) which is far from AOSP.. we had opensource baseband in froyo, but damn acer changed everything. And seems noway to flash froyo one back.

liquid glow? what? :)

somebody stands those devices are the same, hope you are not going to search parallels here and there but just do something really useful.