[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Blade [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest Loren82

for now i would recommend you to use this http://blade.az.pl/i...p/sej-s-rom/cm9

its very nice stable and enough smooth with bluetooth and airplane mode fixed.

this is cm9 not coldfusion cm9

coldfusion is faster some say.

coldfusion with airplane mode and bluetooth fixed will be released soon i guess

I tried it yesterday afternoon and if that solves the problem of airplane mode and Bluetooth, but loses in stability, as rom, it seems more stable coldfusionX of day 15. By the way, does anyone think that the latest nightly Cm7 gained enough fluency to using the browser, and Google Play?, My given me that impression, although the test results are very similar to before.

Guest vNa5h

Prize:

Three best projects will be awarded with free license when the final version hits the market. Credits to the winner will be placed in "About" section.

but i guess its not gonna be free

Edited by vNa5h

Guest Hayden3430

for now i would recommend you to use this http://blade.az.pl/i...p/sej-s-rom/cm9

its very nice stable and enough smooth with bluetooth and airplane mode fixed.

this is cm9 not coldfusion cm9

coldfusion is faster some say.

coldfusion with airplane mode and bluetooth fixed will be released soon i guess

Flash this before and just like to say what i think its like compared to cfx.

Battery life seems better.

Seems just as fast as cfx.

bluetooth and aeroplane fixed :).

Proximity sensor fails to calibrate :(, so far might be a fix, or just me.

A2SD works fine, had problems back in cfx.

In my opinion its worth a flash for the time being until official (fingers crossed) :)

Guest Sparrow1

Just wanted to say that there is some recent activity in github made by Tilal, although in Skate part of repository. Maybe he will be back there soon.

Just wanted to say that there is some recent activity in github made by Tilal, although in Skate part of repository. Maybe he will be back there soon.

Right. Lot of work behind the scenes. Basically we are going to become an official device as soon as the Blade becomes one. Also I've overhauled the git repo completely to tie with the blade one from Tom g.

Guest Loren82

well done keeping that quiet. it was supposed to be a test build for devs only.

Do not think it was a good idea, I saw it down according to the post (yours), but not sticking to the forum because I also read your warning and respect your decisions, because it is your work. It seems to me that it is dangerous to publish a rom so, the risk to people that their cell phone damage could be high if people know or the author asked not to be published, I hope that people respect and stop work those who know.

Guest saransh9

i think its better if u PM the links to the guys u want.

Guest jeddy1

hhmmm sorry but

a.

Add latest cm7 and latest CM9 Sej build

b.Do you think now, i knew it :( ??

sorry but it was already posted there so i thought it wasnt test build

btw the rom is great

Guest zppinto

After update to the last release (22 of April) does any of you, face the problem like "zoom out" when you open something? Like going to the menu or open messages and apps?

Edited by zppinto

Guest targetbsp

Mini gapps3: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?f8x46oak99y86yt

MD5#1AD771E16DF22747322406F7495390D4

Updated google play. Includes search but does not include voice search/dialling.

Still based on march gapps because the April one is missing some vital files.

If you delete boot animation, this will fit inside 160mb system, otherwise it needs 165mb.

There was going to be a rom to accompany this but things have gone pear shaped! So use this with whatever other CFX/CM9 rom you desire. :)

Guest sej7278

After update to the last release (22 of April) does any of you, face the problem like "zoom out" when you open something? Like going to the menu or open messages and apps?

22nd april isn't coldfusionx its cm9, and wasn't for general release, you shouldn't be using it or complaining about it in this thread at least.

but yes, i see that problem on the clock app.

Guest zppinto

22nd april isn't coldfusionx its cm9, and wasn't for general release, you shouldn't be using it or complaining about it in this thread at least.

but yes, i see that problem on the clock app.

Sorry about that, i didn't know it! I probably will step back to second last release!

And if it possible please fix this issue, you are doing a great job ;)

Keep it!

Thank you!

Edited by zppinto

Guest thewild

@targetbsp : What exactly are the differences between mini and normal gapps ? Is there a special thread about that ? I couldn't find it.

Guest jeddy1

Sorry about that, i didn't know it! I probably will step back to second last release!

And if it possible please fix this issue, you are doing a great job ;)

Keep it!

Thank you!

if you would read some posts above you would see it is for test and no complains should be given on this thread specially

it was my mistake recommend it to someone here without i know it also of course

@targetbsp : What exactly are the differences between mini and normal gapps ? Is there a special thread about that ? I couldn't find it.

the differences are mini gappas have less apps than normal gapps

u can flash the rom+mini gapps when u have 160mb partition size for example :)

Guest ..Abel..

22nd build of cm9 is great smooth nd fast and gaming performance especially is much better! Temple run is so much smoother and air plane mode etc is fixed! Waiting for an official release!

Guest targetbsp

About 20mb. :D

There's lots it doesn't include. But the only things a few people have noticed are voice dialling and voice search so I presume the rest are no loss to anyone. If you want to know exactly what, I can only suggest downloading it and full and comparing them in a zip utility. :)