[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Blade [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Managed to get my first battery drain on the blade. I left GMail open with 2g data, checked the phone after a couple (2, maybe 3) of hours and got this:

Screenshot_2012-04-25-23-32-13.png

Screenshot_2012-04-25-23-32-21.png

Is the ICS version of GMail HW Accelerated? Otherwise i can't understand why a simple email app can cause this drain blink.gif

Guest vNa5h

Managed to get my first battery drain on the blade. I left GMail open with 2g data, checked the phone after a couple (2, maybe 3) of hours and got this:

Screenshot_2012-04-25-23-32-13.png

Screenshot_2012-04-25-23-32-21.png

Is the ICS version of GMail HW Accelerated? Otherwise i can't understand why a simple email app can cause this drain blink.gif

It must have tried to sync your mails ,,,

check data usage to confirm

Guest asm19

do I need a larger system partition size for your build? Because I am using 200MB with 15/04 and full gapps and it is enough...

200mb should arrive.

Guest jojo7178

will be there any updates anymore ??

Few page back, Tilal told us there may be an update this week. Btw, all th best for your exams Tilal ! ;)

Guest Bonell

Does any of you tried this version: http://forum.android...rc-5-9-a-121396

Sorry if I'm not supposed to talked of that in here, but I want some feedback about it, because that forum language is "Chinese" for me.

Dude, This Thread is for the Coldfusion ROM...

Queres ajuda e tens duvidas sobre ROMS, vai ao grupo do A5 no FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/sapoa5/

Guest vasiloy

Does any of you tried this version: http://forum.android...rc-5-9-a-121396

Sorry if I'm not supposed to talked of that in here, but I want some feedback about it, because that forum language is "Chinese" for me.

Well, it's actually polish and u can use google translate if u want to know more info about the ROM. If u are interested in coldfusion feel free to ask questions, otherwise...u got the wrong forum.

Guest zppinto

Dude, This Thread is for the Coldfusion ROM...

Queres ajuda e tens duvidas sobre ROMS, vai ao grupo do A5 no FB https://www.facebook.../groups/sapoa5/

I know it. But it's not the first time i saw an off topic. Sometimes this off topics help other guys too.

Obrigado por esse grupo do A5. Poderá vir a ser útil ;)

Edited by zppinto

Guest dubly

Using this ROM I have a problem I've not seen before. I have my phone partitioned with 220MB memory, 25MB cache and the Apps settings tells me I have 37MB free.

I've just tried to download a Facebook update, and I get an 'Insufficient storage available' error. I've tried wiping the cache partition in Clockwork, but I get the same error.

Anyone have any ideas what else I can try?

Guest zppinto

Using this ROM I have a problem I've not seen before. I have my phone partitioned with 220MB memory, 25MB cache and the Apps settings tells me I have 37MB free.

I've just tried to download a Facebook update, and I get an 'Insufficient storage available' error. I've tried wiping the cache partition in Clockwork, but I get the same error.

Anyone have any ideas what else I can try?

I get that error too. Uninstall the facebook app and then clean the cache and data of the Play Store. After this, install it again and everything should go well ;)

Guest dubly

I get that error too. Uninstall the facebook app and then clean the cache and data of the Play Store. After this, install it again and everything should go well ;)

Cheers, that worked, although I hope I don't have to do this everytime I need to update something!

Guest zppinto

Cheers, that worked, although I hope I don't have to do this everytime I need to update something!

That problem only happen to me with the facebook app too. The other one's i have no problem updating them...

Guest macman1

Hello,

Im getting a lot of system freeze ups with this, when this occurs I have to pull the battery. Known issue or is something wrong with my installation?

Thanks