[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Blade [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest Juha-Blade

so its not been stated that its actually fixed by any devs then? so its not actually fixed, just not showing itself for now. did you wipe /cache (not dalvik) btw?

Yes i did full wipe including system and dalvik becuse i had cm7 for the moment. some far back Tilal said he thougt he had found the black screen issue, but wasent sure becuse his blade is broke i think.

Guest ufizo
Strange but I didn't notice increased battery drain after I had installed camera preview patch on Sej's CM9 from 22.04.2012.

Even I never got the battery drain with the camera preview fix.

USB tether is marked as partially working and there has been no mention of it in this thread (though it had been working with the AOKP remix), I wonder if it has been fixed, because It is working for me! (whereas earlier it didn't) , I hope this fix is also not just an 'apparent' one. :)

Edited by ufizo

Guest sej7278

Airplane mode bug is still present.

and yes, i did wipe /cache before flashing.

also, my /cache is 20 or 25 MB, i think.

hmm, so did you see the problem before - as if its the stock size of 35mb or whatever, then that should be plenty big enough.

if you did then either the /cache size is not the problem, or wiping /cache is the solution but its not related to the capacity.

Guest mitchde

Even I never got the battery drain with the camera preview fix. :)

I too no battery drain by new camera lib in the first 2 days - BUT after lots usage of the camera (doesnt matter which app) the drain starts.

So be warned.

Guest ufizo

hmm, so did you see the problem before - as if its the stock size of 35mb or whatever, then that should be plenty big enough.

if you did then either the /cache size is not the problem, or wiping /cache is the solution but its not related to the capacity.

yeah, in burstlam's build I had the problem.

Tonight I will revert to burstlam's AOKP and see if wiping /cache really helps.

Guest jpdoliveira

A good thing that happens is that now my personalized ringtone now repeats. I made a ringtone with an app but in the previous build it didnt repeat in the calls...

Guest thesofty

So tilal whats up with your blade now? Do you need a new one? Should we setp up some donation account or smt??

Guest XanQ

I'm having the blackscreen issue, but my cache is 35 mb stock. So I don't think it's size related. Didn't flash the new update tho...

Guest Arek Ole

Hi,

i noticed that i today's build when i selected "use only 2G network" after reboot, phone uses 3G and i need to select this option again.

sorry for bad english ;)

Guest MacFathers

I have a reboot when I try to install any app from Play.

I'm with latest update and gapps from 29-04-12.

Anyone with this problem?

Guest thewild

Is anybody using Bluetooth audio with this ROM? I recently got a SonyEricsson MW600 bluetooth headphone adapter - the audio plays fine with this rom, and the prev/next buttons on the MW600 work correctly. However Play/Pause doesn't work, and it doesn't display the track titles. I'm using the CM9 Apollo beta music player, but have tried Songbird and Cubed.

I read a couple of forum posts (for other phones/ROMs) that suggest it's and issue with the verseion of the bluetooth stack in certain ROMs not supporting the correct AVRCP profile and that it works with CM7. Is anyone able to confirm this, or comment on whether the bluetooth drivers in CFX are up-to-date before I go and reflash CM7 to test myself?

I have a MW600 also and everything works for me. I am using the stock music player.

Play/Pause and track title display are fine.

Guest Spider-Vice

Hi, this is pretty awkward. I love the ROM, it's extremely fast and somewhat stable but I seem to have a problem now, I flashed the latest update as normal and now it won't boot. Any solutions? :ph34r:

Guest mitchde

Installed 01. Mai build (Test build)

No probs - except never seen flashing statusline - corrupted (pixeled) / normal in 1-2 Sec steps.

That happend after i tried to use camera.

With older builds (also unfixed camera preview = flashung preview) i didnt had that side effect after using camera.

Setting to sleep stops that.

Logcat attached.

Some (cut) logcat:

START {act=android.intent.action.MAIN cat=[android.intent.category.LAUNCHER] flg=0x10304000 cmp=com.android.camera/.Camera bnds=[0,173][120,306]} from pid 308

open camera 0, CameraHAL( 123) qcamera_device_open: name:0 device:0x1d93c cameraId:0

QualcommCameraHardware( 123) createInstance: E

QualcommCameraHardware( 123) startCamera: camsensor name ov5642, flash 0

QualcommCameraHardware( 123) Parameter Rolloff is not supported for this sensor

QualcommCameraHardware( 123) Parameter AntiBanding is not supported for this sensor

commCameraHardware( 123) createInstance: X created hardware=0x1c918

CameraHAL( 123) Setting KEY_PREVIEW_FPS_RANGE: (15,30)

Camera ( 1660) app passed NULL surface

camera ( 1660) Preview size is 640x480

camera ( 1660) startPreview ...

logcat camera Mai_01.txt

Edited by mitchde

Guest HeZZZZ

Hi,

i have some trouble to install ics google apps on the blade.

I have gen2 on my phone and the last clockovermod. I followed all the instructions and sucessfully installed ics, but then i have no root on the phone and when i reboot again in recovery and install gapps sucessfully no google apps is available (none of them.. neither google play).

I've try to format many times and the problem continues... i come back to cm7 and i have root again...

can you guys help me with this?

thanks..

Guest Bonell

Banding is fixed. Also USB tether is fixed.

Dude,

Thank you so much for your Hardwork!

Changelog would be aprecciated whenever you get a chance. :)

Guest HeZZZZ

Are you telling me that if i use this should work right?

Bold

Alternative version - enough space to install most gen2 stock roms

Download: Gen1-to-Gen2-TPT-v10-stock.zip mirror

Download size: 16.3mb

MD5: ae0207cd88429a062d8b1770b3acd2c4

SHA1: 2ccc4cd531d00465559a2edb56aa07ee31deabee

Partitions: 37.5mb cache, 215mb system, 203.5mb data

Edited by HeZZZZ

Guest tdroza

I have a MW600 also and everything works for me. I am using the stock music player.

Play/Pause and track title display are fine.

Thanks for the reply. Working fine for me now too with latest ROM (even works with the CM9/Apollo player - except for play/pause button). Didn't work for me on the 20120331 build and I never got around to installing the last version.

Guest Bonell

Hi, this is pretty awkward. I love the ROM, it's extremely fast and somewhat stable but I seem to have a problem now, I flashed the latest update as normal and now it won't boot. Any solutions? :ph34r:

Wich was your previous ROM? if it wasnt COLDFUSION , do all the wipes and Reflash, if you want some help in Português, go here ->https://www.facebook.com/groups/sapoa5/380324068676063/?ref=notif&notif_t=group_activity&__att=iframe#!/groups/sapoa5/

Guest Amphoras

Are you telling me that if i use this should work right?

Bold

Alternative version - enough space to install most gen2 stock roms

Download: Gen1-to-Gen2-TPT-v10-stock.zip mirror

Download size: 16.3mb

MD5: ae0207cd88429a062d8b1770b3acd2c4

SHA1: 2ccc4cd531d00465559a2edb56aa07ee31deabee

Partitions: 37.5mb cache, 215mb system, 203.5mb data

Yes that should work.

Guest MacFathers

those with gapps issues... you know you need a bigger than 160mb system partition right?

My system partition is 220mb, and everything worked in previous updates so i don´t know what's wrong.

I'm trying a clean install now.

everything is working again after a clean install...

Edited by MacFathers