[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Blade [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest jeddy1

I already tried this - it didn't work...

Maybe you should open a new thread about CFX and let this for partition sizes and gapps questions lol :P :D

Guest droidolution

Guys im using a chinese blade from indian service provider - IDEA. It has 256 mb RAM which is cannot be upgraded to 512 mb RAM. All the blade compatible roms run on this smooth without any lags. But when i try any ICS rom, every thing is fine again except it lags a bit. Each time when I open any app and return to the homescreen, the whole launcher restarts which is really annoying. Is there a work around for this??

PS: no suggestions to stick with gb pls... coz ICS allures me a lot especially when it runs on my phone :P

Guest jeddy1

Turn ZRAM on in performance settings to 26%.

now that u meantion it ,is it just for the chinese blades ? what if i turn it on and set it to 26% to european blade? just curious sorry for asking it but if i try it maybe i dont feel the difference ;)thanks

Guest Bergkees

Thanks Alex,

A previous fix was active (simple2ext-v3) will try to remove that and try again tonight.

Apps on the ext partition were only invisible after the upgrade, they reappeared after reverting to the previous version.

Edited by Bergkees

Guest vasiloy

Maybe you should open a new thread about CFX and let this for partition sizes and gapps questions lol :P :D

That wouldn't help as the questions will just move to that thread if not go on on both threads :P

Guest James Horny

Thanks Alex,

A previous fix was active (simple2ext-v3) will try to remove that and try again tonight.

Apps on the ext partition were only invisible after the upgrade, they reappeared after reverting to the previous version.

There shouldn't be any issues with simple2ext?

Guest andynzor

did u change ur camera' settings from 5mp-->3mp??

Changing the camera to 3 Mpix mode indeed fixes the problem. Now, only G+ is defunct (alongside those listed regressions). Latitude still complains about a failed login, yet it shows friends and other data normally.

Guest Juliano Dorneles

done that already but still its the same scenario

Here I don't have any lag ... I've made a swap partition of 256Mb and (activate it with swapper2) on SD.

Guest skywave

2.3 is make for armv7 And v6, but ICS NOT.... thats why we need drivers.

Actually AOSP Gingerbread is not really compatible with ARMv6 either.

CodeAurora made mutiple changes to get the browser working with the V8 javascript engine

Guest DMM88

The last update made the ui just a little less smooth, but the camera preview is a good fix.

Noticed that too.

Also i don't know why would cyanogen choose an angry alien for mascot...

Already asked but no answers. My in-call volume resets after reboot. Am I the only one?

Also sometimes after opening and closing apps my launcher reboots. I think this happens a lot more in this version.

Edited by DMM88

Guest andr0idbeliev3r

Tilal tell me what do we need to make our ICS completely functional. I created the petition for the openmax codecs so i can change it to what we need tell me and i will change the petition (over 7636 signatures).

Guest antmanfersil

Noticed that too.

Also i don't know why would cyanogen choose an angry alien for mascot...

Already asked but no answers. My in-call volume resets after reboot. Am I the only one?

Also sometimes after opening and closing apps my launcher reboots. I think this happens a lot more in this version.

Not sure about the other issues, but i would like to know what is the message not enough space in the screen, after installing an app means

ALSO: s2e Stopped working for me. I reboot and the applications aren't moved to ext partition, can anyone else confirm this ?

Oh, and automatic time zones and hours still don't work :(

Edited by antmanfersil

Guest vasiloy

Not sure about the other issues, but i would like to know what is the message not enough space in the screen, after installing an app means

This means u don't have space on the screen for placing a shortcut of the app that u just installed.

Guest Peter77777

Hey tilal6991!

You did good work with this CM 9 ROM! It works very well and smooth on my ZTE Blade! I am very thankful that I can test it!

By working with the phone I noticed some bugs, that where not in your Reporting Issues (ROM from 10.05.2012):

1. Touchscreen hangs sometimes

2. The network display spins sometimes

Many greetings,

Peter77777

Edited by Peter77777

Guest jeddy1

Hey tilal6991!

You did good work with this CM 9 ROM! It works very well and smooth on my ZTE Blade! I am very thankful that I can test it!

By working with the phone I noticed some bugs, that where not in your Reporting Issues (ROM from 10.05.2012):

1. Headphones do not work

2. The network display spins sometimes

Many greetings,

Peter77777

1.of course they work but the icon doesn't appear u wanna say! that is a feature of ICS

Edited by jeddy1

Guest antmanfersil

This means u don't have space on the screen for placing a shortcut of the app that u just installed.

Oh! Never realised that! Thank you!