[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Blade [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest DMM88

The latest build drains battery faster than the previous one. I think i will try the AOKP version of this to see the differences :)

Also it is slower.

Already reverted to 10/05. I never use camera so it's perfect for me.

Guest Felsch

BTW: how is it with moderators and thread owners in this forum? Maybe someone should delete all posts about TPT and ETA. Would make the thread more clear.

That is however helping to get this thread (almost) 300 pages :D.

But batterydrain? Not really seen that, atleast in not idle state. And even that over the night it was still acceptable to have a 10% batterydrain, as that didn hurt me that much

Also it is slower.

Could you define slower? I haven't noticed that... Because for example, sliding from 1 workspace to another is pretty fluent, same when I get in the launcher and so on

Edited by Felsch

Guest mk89

i get force close using default music player :/ anyway playerpro + dps pack do the trick for me... anyone tryed volume+ on 4.0 ?

Guest t181

i get force close using default music player :/ anyway playerpro + dps pack do the trick for me... anyone tryed volume+ on 4.0 ?

Yes, I am using Volume+

It is working properly.

Guest antmanfersil

Also it is slower.

It is slower, indeed... :(

I still have that version in my computer, but i think i will try the AOKP version first. My only problem with that is that i only use s2e, i have to learn how to use other similar apps.

EDIT: Just a small drunken saturday night thought: Tilal should be in cm9 team, many older devices owners would be very happy with that. I think cyanogen team will never support the blade, and tilal already proved himself to be an excelent cooker. The same goes for Burstlam. I think Cyanogen guys had gone mainstreamed wich is a shame.

I am not sorry for my bad english.

Props for the blade community.

Edited by antmanfersil

Guest semenfun82

The latest build drains battery faster than the previous one. I think i will try the AOKP version of this to see the differences :)

The latest build battery drain is extremely fair compared the previous one. Only 17% in 24hrs.

Also no lags as in 10/05 version.

15/05 CM9 ROM is the best ROM ever for Blade. :)

Edited by semenfun82

Guest Geree

I was trying the 15/05 build for a few days now, but some small but annoying bugs made me gor back to CM7.

Issues I experienced:

- Wifi works quite chaoticly for me. Sometimes it reconnects, sometimes not.When I turn it onit sometimes doesn't find any network but a '- sign appears or similar (like in an older version)

- Mobile data (2G/3G) does this strange behaviour too when I turn it off or turn it to 2G I can't turn it on again.

- Probably because of the Wifi/Mobile data issues sometimes my phone went to deep sleep, sometimes not.

- Once GPS icon got stucked in the notification bar.

- When I didn't have the 16bit transpanency on, I coulnd't read some emails in Gmail because the text appeared as white on whit background.

- Finally a very strange issue.. when I set the clock to use the network provided time once suddenly it showed me 6 minutes earlier time :S I don't know how is it working exactly but it never happened on CM7

It was a full wiped and newly TPTd install with Gapps linked in the first post. GEN1 blade from T-Mobile Hungary, GEN2d by TPT (if I remember right... :) )

Guest Jitesh12345

Everything is working fine Except :

1. Videos in H/W ( MX player ) does not work properly.. and even S/W does not work proper , even in the default player..

2. GPS sattelite does not lock when using sygic maps..

I m using ROM from its birth & tHIS ROM IS BEST !! , TY TILAL !!

Guest andr0idbeliev3r

Hey guys just made a zip with srs effects and with a lib audio for a clearer audio just apply and don't delete anything from system

ZIP SRS Effects with libaudio:

http://www.mediafire.com/?w1nrl94fkfqutuw

ZIP SRS Effects without libaudio:

http://www.mediafire.com/?x8rbtvosf6sd8ue

Please comment!!!

Edited by andr0idbeliev3r

Guest mrcake

Hey guys just made a zip with srs effects and with a lib audio for a clearer audio just apply and don't delete anything from system

http://www.mediafire...w1nrl94fkfqutuw

ZIP SRS Effects without libaudio:

http://www.mediafire...x8rbtvosf6sd8ue

Please comment!!!

Install in clockwork mod throws an error.

error in /sdcard/cm9 audio improvements with better lib.zip

status 6

installation aborted

Guest shmizan

status 6

installation aborted

you can't flash zip files with spaces in filename.

Guest mk89

What about music player app ? its old from 2.3 ? because i watched some 4.0 vids in youtube and the design is totally diferent :/ any way to get the new one?

Guest andr0idbeliev3r

status 6

installation aborted

repeat install or your zip is corrupted try downloading again

Guest mrcake

repeat install or your zip is corrupted try downloading again

Have downloaded it three times and tried installing numerous times.

Still getting the same failed install.