[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Blade [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest evilbrain

Have downloaded it three times and tried installing numerous times.

Still getting the same failed install.

as someone mentioned a few posts ago you can't flash a zip with spaces in its name, you have to fill the spaces in with "-" or "_" or even completely delete them

lol, I get error status 6 message when trying to flash the version with better libs. both versions

Loren82 posted the link to the original thread with srs, did everything step-by-step and now it feels AMAZING, my earphones cantt even manage the really bassy bits of my songs, definately better than dsp or beats or anything out there so far

Edited by evilbrain

Guest Loren82

This is the original thread http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=1582417

You have any questions ask your creator, I use the version posted by Burstlam for 6.5.2 and it works perfectly.

This is the patch for rom Burstlam http://www.modaco.com/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=80945, he thinks it should work with ColdfusionX but not sure, maybe because it has proven, if one is encouraged and test it, to comment on the result.

Edited by Loren82

Guest mrcake

This is the original thread http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=1582417

You have any questions ask your creator, I use the version posted by Burstlam for 6.5.2 and it works perfectly.

This is the patch for rom Burstlam http://www.modaco.co...attach_id=80945, he thinks it should work with ColdfusionX but not sure, maybe because it has proven, if one is encouraged and test it, to comment on the result.

Tried burstlams version, it removes DSP manager and installs fine but i have no SRS app to change any settings.

So i guess it wont work on CFX

Guest evilbrain

Tried burstlams version, it removes DSP manager and installs fine but i have no SRS app to change any settings.

So i guess it wont work on CFX

no no, there is not supposed to be an app. Go to music, choose a song, press menu and go to sound effects. Turn them on and enjoy :)

Guest mrcake

no no, there is not supposed to be an app. Go to music, choose a song, press menu and go to sound effects. Turn them on and enjoy :)

Ah, yea that works fine :)

Guest evilbrain

Hello! I want to know 2 thing :

1.What "A2SD - S2E" does ?

2.How is the battery drain in the latest build?

a2sd-s2e is a script that moves your app data to a sepeatate partition of your sd card. This way you can have more apps installed because on phone's memory there is 200Mb max space for apps and you can create the partition with as much space as you like

the battery drain is very small for me

Guest markastor

I flashed the 05/15 rom, and my home button doesn't working. With other roms it worked well. Any suggestions (fix, etc..)?

Edited by markastor

Guest zaty

Hi. After 3 days, Google calendar suddenly failed to sync. Im using minigapps from targetbsp site. Any suggestion? tried minigapps from burstlams aokp remix thread with same result.

Edited by zaty

Guest leripe

Huge thanks for the maker(s) of this rom. I just moved over from cm7.2 and this rom feels good.

Only thing I would like is more themes(free) and app freeze list(few new apps showing on titanium compared to cm7).

Guest targetbsp

Camera is working properly ? How is the quality of videos and photos?

Yes it works. It's a Blade. The camera quality is **** :D

Guest semenfun82

Camera is working properly ? How is the quality of videos and photos?

Mine is 5 megapixel, yours may also be 5 mp or then it is 3 megapixel.

Guest semenfun82

I have a 3mpx Blade.I wanted to know if the quality is as good as Gingerbread camera

Quality of the pictures depend on ROM used, don't believe.

Guest deadakos

Hi all,

I'm using this mod since several month, and I never had any problem with it, but these two last releases are completly unstable on my device. I don't know what I did wrong, I don't know where to start to look for a solution.

I have a European, stock gen2 blade, 220 mb system, 162 mb data, and 37 mb cache, and it is freezing everywhere. Not every time, but almost. It is unusable. It makes no difference if I'm just starting mail application, importing contact from file, or starting to write an sms. It freezes everywhere, but after the reboot, I can use it for a while.

What can I do? Do you have any idea? Please help, I really would like to use this mod! Thanx!

Guest Nahov

Im facing problems with Instagram app. It force closes nearly every time! Anybody with the same problem, or with a solution? Thanks in advance!

Guest pendribe
For installing TPT

hold power+ the vol+ and menu

buttons.

You should see green text appear on

the screen, then once its finished

you should boot into Clockwork

recovery.

Whenevr I try the above combination it boots me into cynogenmod 9 instead.

Is the combination is allright?

I'd evn tried anthr mem card!

Guest stanvladut

Whenevr I try the above combination it boots me into cynogenmod 9 instead.

Is the combination is allright?

I'd evn tried anthr mem card!

Did you copy the "image" folder to the SD card?