[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Blade [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest Hayden3430

It has been turned down for all time, ill try to format and reinstall rom again.

Can be gapps the problem?

Whats your clock speed? Governor?

Have you turned off 'Touch sounds'?

How long ago was it when you installed the rom because for me the battery takes a few days before it gets use to my new system.

Guest bollix

Min: 122, Max: 604, cpu governor: smartassv2, yes, touch sounds are turned off, and i installed this rom for the first time about 2 months ago..

Guest targetbsp

Coming out of airplane prevents sleep which will obviously cause battery drain. Other than that I had no particular issue.

Guest Hayden3430

Min: 122, Max: 604, cpu governor: smartassv2, yes, touch sounds are turned off, and i installed this rom for the first time about 2 months ago..

Oh every seem fine, you should try installing burstlams AOKP and see if the battery drain is still present? i found that my was better using that one :)

Guest Nitrodex

which rom are u usin g ! LOL :P

15/05 ICS ColdFusionX

got reboot after reboot

annoying

it's not overclocked by the way

Edited by Nitrodex

Guest Nahov

I've got hard battery drain. Wifi takes 40-50% of my battery usage, and my battery lasts for 10 hours maximum. The other deviant that eats up my battery is screen, however it is on the minimum brightness. Can anyone help me?

Thank you in advance!

Guest jeddy1

2 months ago? You have March version or what? Wi-Fi drains a lot battery and not 2-5%.gapps are not the problem.control you rom before u post bugs which doesn't exist ;)

Cheers

Guest antmanfersil

Hey guys, can someone please tell me wich data is safe to move to ext using s2e? I've read somewere, that the cache partition shouldn't be moved, i just wanted to be sure...

Guest gunapriyan

S. This is my problem. Is there any solutions for that?

No he is saying that if the receiver disconects the call, the call continues, you have to disconect too to end that call.

Same thing happens to me.

Guest sej7278

Can't wait for the next build, Lockscreen weather just got merged into CM9!

how does that work - have you got to have wifi or data on at all times, i assume it doesn't magically get the forecast from the regular cellular signal?

Guest shmizan

how does that work - have you got to have wifi or data on at all times, i assume it doesn't magically get the forecast from the regular cellular signal?

not all the time. you can choose an update interval of 6 hours (maybe even more - just look at the merge)

Guest bollix

2 months ago? You have March version or what? Wi-Fi drains a lot battery and not 2-5%.gapps are not the problem.control you rom before u post bugs which doesn't exist ;)

Cheers

I said about, i didnt remember, but i tried burstlam rom and battery life is much better..

Guest Nitrodex

strange, but in the last version (15/05) i cannot instal google maps, voice search and another things

any1 solved this problem?

Guest 陰莖:)

I said about, i didnt remember, but i tried burstlam rom and battery life is much better..

I'd burtslam ROM, but did not work well at all.

That's why changed to CFX which works. :wub:

Edited by 陰莖:)