[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Blade [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest DMM88

Probably you should wait he answer you on the first question and then u ask again ;)

I dont know why you have problem with in-call volume

i never had it .

Because no one cares about me lol

I never said ROM has a problem because i have the same problem with other roms, but I think the in-call boost was reverted on 15-05 (please correct if i'm wrong) and tital6991 said he would take a look into it for the next release (todays release).

Anyway, SAPO A5 (portuguese modified zte libra) have more frequently problems with in-call volume than the others.

And it depends on the sensibility of the user too.

Guest jesuita

ICS fever back again :)

Quick question: is there any SpareParts application usable for CFX?

Im looking for something to lower the font size.

Guest janderclander

I flashed the new version and the softkey patch. Looks smooth as usual, the deep sleep issue after airplane mode is still present.

yup, it's a shame because this rom is nearly perfect imo, but i use airplane mode almost every day

thanks for your awesome work tilal, this little phone works like a charm now

Guest shubhamcy47

Hey Tilal, Too good buddy but battery consumption is on higher side when compared to CM7.1

Can someone please guide me for:

1. How to enable call waiting.

2. How to enable 1 swipe silent from lockscreen(like in 7.1)

Thanks

Guest emc02

softkeys are great, but the medium size (or editable size) would be perfect as default (and editable size would be the best ;)

Guest emc02

anyone getting random freezes? i got one this morning and also a couple of times when i was on the 15/05 build!

nope, everything working fine, did you overclock?

Guest emc02

im going steady on 690 mhz ondemand kernel i dont know if its that i have been able to go stable on gingerbread on 710!

well, try to go back to stock speed and if its still freezes, it may depend on other things ;)

Guest semenfun82

Hey Tilal, Too good buddy but battery consumption is on higher side when compared to CM7.1

Can someone please guide me for:

1. How to enable call waiting.

2. How to enable 1 swipe silent from lockscreen(like in 7.1)

Thanks

Anyone can answer the question abt. enabling call wait. :mellow:

Guest Achal Guglani

I've installed every CFX ROM and almost everything works fine except videos of 640x360.

Edited by Achal Guglani

Guest viv1m

Each time i tried installing that flashable zip to remove soft keys it said "installation aborted", and i can't even adb a paperbag. So any method to remove it out to decrease it's width, it like covering half of the display :angry::o

Guest gargoyle

just to point one thing. tried to flash this rom with stock gen2 partitions sizes and i could flash and use rom but could not get gapps to install. now i need to change partition sizes and try again (even without gapps this rom looks and works amaizingly).

Guest Jesta99

Each time i tried installing that flashable zip to remove soft keys it said "installation aborted", and i can't even adb a paperbag. So any method to remove it out to decrease it's width, it like covering half of the display :angry: :o

you are trying to install this with CWM?

Guest iShubham

Hey,every time i install this,it does not go ahead of bootlogo.

I tried many times (with all steps)

Can any1 help?

(also had tried to install the older release - 15/05/12 )

Guest Wanyal

Does anyone else have a problem using the volume rocker to wake the phone on the latest build?

I have it enabled and it seems to work 2/3 times after enabling it, but after that it doesnt work at all. Tried pressing both buttons, it just doesnt work.

Can anyone reproduce this?

Edited by Wanyal

Guest kumel

Does any one use fring internet caller? In the latest build rom fring stops working when making or receiving a call...it works fine in the previous roms

Guest uosiek

Does any one use fring internet caller? In the latest build rom fring stops working when making or receiving a call...it works fine in the previous roms

Android has built-in SIP support, so You can use native internet telephony :)