[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Blade [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest joedevil

As asked you because I'm also in portugal. Optimus, but I can't send / receive MMS, and I have access points configured by default. Any clue about it?

Thanks!

Find TMN/sapo A5 group on facebook. I Put the solution for your problem in this page ;)

Guest vismak

Tilal thanks for the update !

My home button isn't working , is it just me ?

fixed after restart

Edited by vismak

Guest andr0idbeliev3r

As asked you because I'm also in portugal. Optimus, but I can't send / receive MMS, and I have access points configured by default. Any clue about it?

Thanks!

Instala o APN Portugal como aplicação de sistema com os dados ligados e depois desactiva a APN da Internet (se precisares) pelo APN Portugal

I speaked in Portuguese because he is Portuguese

Edited by andr0idbeliev3r

Guest 4brunu

I think I have an idea related to OpenMAX.

In my opinion virtual petition, which are not directly sent to Qualcomm, have no power at all. Would it be possible to send an official open letter from all the ARMv6 ICS ROM developers? This would be much more serious thing and maybe they would even reply if releasing it is possible and why not. But one of the devs would need to contact the rest, gather their signatures for example in .png's, compose it, print and send.

Possible? :)

I agree with that and I think we should concentrate on that, because that's the biggest issue on the ROM...

When that it's solved, the ROM wil be almost perfect, and there will be no reason to use gingerbread...

Any phone with similar hardware has made some progress on that?

Edited by 4brunu

Guest jeddy1

I agree with that and I think we should concentrate on that, because that's the biggest issue on the ROM...

When that it's solved, the ROM wil be almost perfect, and there will be no reason to use gingerbread...

Any phone with similar hardware has made some progress on that?

99% i think it will not be solved.

if that would be solved then the rom would be super perfect and not just almost perfect.

Edited by jeddy1

Guest jeddy1

Is there a link for the latest version up yet? might be a bit dense but i can't find it, cheers!

Don't you see the first post of this thread ??

Also the first post of this page have a mirror ..

Guest maTTewCZ

Is youtube HQ still laggy in 31/05 version?

Guys please, stop asking for YouTube HQ! tilal is a magician, but some things are outside his powers. There are no OpenMax drivers for armv6 & ICS.

Edited by maTTewCZ