[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Blade [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest targetbsp

Ah, I figure we'll still see something from the different compiler flags used? But not nearly as much as we will see when done properly then. And as I can't even get GCC 4.7 to work I suspect this is a bit beyond my limited Linux skills. :D

Guest targetbsp

Turn the phone to the airplanemode.

Whilst presumably a joke, that's also a really bad idea because turning it off again ruins the sleep mode and will drain battery even more. :D

Guest laraczech

Hello to all,

have problem with GMAIL on this rom. When i received email and open it, I see NO text :o/

I see only subject but than nothink.

Any suggestion?

Thank u for reply

The best rom ever ....... !

Guest laraczech

Thank u, i will try it ;o)

EDIT: Try Menu > System settings > Apps > Gmail > Clear cache and Clear data. But problem still ...

Edited by laraczech

Guest eKoder

Thank u, i will try it ;o)

EDIT: Try Menu > System settings > Apps > Gmail > Clear cache and Clear data. But problem still ...

Just Force Close the Gmail app and reopen it, you will be able to see text. Weird issue though!

I have enabled Settings -> Developer options -> Kill app back button, which makes force closing the app faster. Although haven't faced this issue since I installed the 31/05 update.

Guest Mahesh Sharma

Stuck at CM9 boot animation... :(

did everything according to instructions.. :|

Any idea anyone?

Edited by Mahesh Sharma

Sorry, I am new to this.. how to delete it? i mean its location?

Open the zip file up, go to system then media and there should be the bootanimation.zip file. Try deleting that then try again.

Whats your partition size?

Guest Mahesh Sharma

Open the zip file up, go to system then media and there should be the bootanimation.zip file. Try deleting that then try again.

Partition size is

system: 220MB

data:162MB

cache:37.5MB

It meets the requirement of ics :)

will try without boot animation

Guest I900-Nutzer

Whilst presumably a joke, that's also a really bad idea because turning it off again ruins the sleep mode and will drain battery even more. :D

Aehm - i activate AirplaneMode at 23:00 and deactivate it at 06:00 automatically via Llama. You mean the Blade wont go to Sleep-Mode beginning from 06:00??

Updated today from CM7 so this is new for me ...

Guest Mahesh Sharma

It worked...

up and running now :)

Guest targetbsp

Aehm - i activate AirplaneMode at 23:00 and deactivate it at 06:00 automatically via Llama. You mean the Blade wont go to Sleep-Mode beginning from 06:00??

Updated today from CM7 so this is new for me ...

Yes. I do the same in CM7 but if you do it Cm9 then it will fail to sleep correctly after 06:00 until you next reboot the phone.

Guest Rúben

I've installed the latest ColdFusionX and I have tried everything (other gapps pack, repartition... everything), but i can't get gapps working!

Even when I'm able to see the Market icon it didn't open the app (open and close at the same time).. same problem with terminal and other apps! :/

Guest antmanfersil

Tips to improve battery life on this ROM??

Install Juice Defender: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.latedroid.juicedefender

and install Battery Calibration: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nema.batterycalibration

Both make a huge difference for me.

You can also install some sort of task manager, like ES Task Manager, it comes with a widget for easier access, but use it wisely, as this programs tend to use more battery if misused.