[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Blade [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest Snap.IT

If someone wants a cutting edge build there are others, if they don't, let Tilal work in peace and he'll release it when he's good and ready to release it.

If you don't like it, just bloody compile the latest nightly yourselves and be done nagging.

That said, someone did fix the memory leaks in launcher and so i prefer that version but if someone fixes panorama, barcode and tethering, it'll go official.

I think that is what we are striving for, at least i know i am.

Guest Sluysen

I'v been using this for 2 days now, no issues noticed so far (apart from my wifi being shitty, but that has always been since i updated from the stock rom to a 2.2 one :()

However, I want to install some apk's that are on my SD card, is there a stock File app to acces the SD card, or do I need one from market or something?

Guest Hayden3430

I'v been using this for 2 days now, no issues noticed so far (apart from my wifi being shitty, but that has always been since i updated from the stock rom to a 2.2 one )

However, I want to install some apk's that are on my SD card, is there a stock File app to acces the SD card, or do I need one from market or something?

No cyanogenmod have not yet merged a file managing application into there development as of yet, just download oi file manager from market, has nice holo theme and goes well with ics.

Guest sonicboy03

I'v been using this for 2 days now, no issues noticed so far (apart from my wifi being shitty, but that has always been since i updated from the stock rom to a 2.2 one )

Use astro file manager, easy to use yet has a lot of functions.

ps: zit je ook op ninelives :-p

Guest DMM88

That's the new CM9 boot animation. The new mascot is the alien - Cid.

Good thing you added that option to disable boot animation then :)

Guest Trixalos

I installed coldfusion today on my blade. I noticed that Foursquare and viber are not downloadable from market but can't install apk or move from titanium backup too.

has anybody find something to fix it ?

Thanks

Guest tilal6991

I installed coldfusion today on my blade. I noticed that Foursquare and viber are not downloadable from market but can't install apk or move from titanium backup too.

has anybody find something to fix it ?

Thanks

Works for me.

Guest tilal6991

new build on board, working great...

Thx tilal weel done...

PS. see PM..

The mac filtering is probably the issue. The logcat suggests a lock up of the system.

Guest DMM88

Tital, I've noticed some bug...

Sometimes options bar (the one where you can activate gps, wifi, etc.) disappears, then if I try 10 seconds later it appears again.

What should I do?

hey!

I wiped only cache partition and all my apps and sms and contacts are delet, is this normal? :blink:

All fine, my mistake!

-------------------------------

This is a great ROM, Thanks tilal!

Edited by .Xam

Guest Trixalos

hey!

I wiped only cache partition and all my apps and sms and contacts are delet, is this normal?

I did this too and my apps not deleted.

only dalvic cache (delete)

and ... viber still can't installed. I will try clean install.

Edited by Trixalos

Guest just.sandoo

thank you developer for a very nice and smooth build! everything runs just fine, i like very much the new look of my blade's menu!:) ...just one question - how it is possible to remove Google search bar from the screen?