[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Blade [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest jventura

Tilal do you want help to translate ColdfusionX settings to other languages? Also, whats AOSP FX? Saw it on goomanager at your account.

It is already done upstream (CM9) for pt-PT.. http://review.cyanogenmod.com/#/c/17519/

If Tilal releases another version, Settings/Mms/BladeParts/Trebuchet will be correctly translated.

João Ventura

Guest DannyPt

Can someone help me? i cant install aplications in the phone... and i need to install A2SD to recovery my cache, but when i try to install a app is goes to the bootloader and then to the block screen, but it doesnt reboot the phone because it doesnt ask for the pin code...

someone help plz

Guest Implantman

Can someone help me? i cant install aplications in the phone... and i need to install A2SD to recovery my cache, but when i try to install a app is goes to the bootloader and then to the block screen, but it doesnt reboot the phone because it doesnt ask for the pin code...

someone help plz

Do a full wipe.

Guest DannyPt

someone help plz

so i should wipe the dalvik data, the data and the cache? but wont that delet all my app? and i didnt even installed the titanic backup to do the backup from the app

Guest semenfun82

so i should wipe the dalvik data, the data and the cache? but wont that delet all my app? and i didnt even installed the titanic backup to do the backup from the app

U can do a nandroid backup of ext-partition and restore it.

Guest i am not a hacker

No its not. In clockwork mod (recovery mode), hold down volume down and power button simultaneously when booting to access, go to backup and restore> then backup. To restore, go to back and restore> advanced restore> then select sd-ext.

Hope that helped.

Guest DannyPt

No its not. In clockwork mod (recovery mode), hold down volume down and power button simultaneously when booting to access, go to backup and restore> then backup. To restore, go to back and restore> advanced restore> then select sd-ext.

Hope that helped.

i did wat you sayed but now when i go to the A2SD it says that the phone isnt rooted, the scripts arent installed or the EXT doesnt exist... and i allread installed the scripts...

i used the 31032012-a2sd-ext3.zip

Edited by DannyPt

Guest Sisal

i did wat you sayed but now when i go to the A2SD it says that the phone isnt rooted, the scripts arent installed or the EXT doesnt exist... and i allread installed the scripts...

i used the 31032012-a2sd-ext3.zip

Download "apps2ext-cm9.zip " from http://www.modaco.com/topic/352660-how-to-a2sd-for-coldfusion-ics/

Works like a charm for me. Have never had any kind of problems with s2d.

Guest Kiki banderos

I was wondering what are the extras in the new build :

"Not enough space in extras. Skipping..."

Does it happens too for you in the recovery ? Is it a problem if install skips ?

Edited by Kiki banderos

Guest shadoweel

Addition to not working: Phone encryption

Just tried the 20120615 build (and have tried several earlier ones), clean install from TPT and according to the instructions. First thing after installing Gapps and waiting 5minutes more, plug in USB for charging, set PIN, then choose encrypt phone. It sits there with the outlined green android, nothing happens for hours. Top shows no process eating up the CPU, so nothing like encrypting is going on behind the scenes like I would expect it to.

The relevant log section seems to be:

D/VoldCmdListener( 109): cryptfs enablecrypto inplace {}

E/Cryptfs ( 109): Cannot get size of block device

Edited by shadoweel

Guest 陰莖:)

Addition to not working: Phone encryption

Just tried the 20120615 build (and have tried several earlier ones), clean install from TPT and according to the instructions. First thing after installing Gapps and waiting 5minutes more, plug in USB for charging, set PIN, then choose encrypt phone. It sits there with the outlined green android, nothing happens for hours. Top shows no process eating up the CPU, so nothing like encrypting is going on behind the scenes like I would expect it to.

The relevant log section seems to be:

D/VoldCmdListener( 109): cryptfs enablecrypto inplace {}

E/Cryptfs ( 109): Cannot get size of block device

Whats the matter with you. Y're not able to cope with ROM's. <_<

Guest Nikola86BG

I was wondering what are the extras in the new build :

"Not enough space in extras. Skipping..."

Does it happens too for you in the recovery ? Is it a problem if install skips ?

Not sure, but I think that it's informing you the Extras folder can not be copied to your /system due to the lack of space, and therefore it's skipping just that part (some extra ringtones, a few videos, nothing major). If i'm right, it won't affect the functionality of the OS itself, but also, if I'm right, you probably won't have enough space to install the google apps either. Either read more about the TPT (there is already a lot posted here by way too many people), or check the size (use blade checker from market, or use the "df" command in terminal) and see what the size of your /system partition is. Then delete from the rom all that you don't need, and make it small enough to fit on your phone (my shrunken CFX with mini gapps installed takes about 150MB, plenty of people have squeezed it into less than that - it will take much more if you don't shrink it yourself).