[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Blade [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest Nidhin Dell XCD35

FB Sync working?? Please somebody find a solution!!! Tried the following link ( find it below) but no luck!! did as it is said.. but din still my contacts havnt syncd :(((

Guest maTTewCZ

Just updating to latest version from one so old I can't remember which it is...

Will hardware decoding ever be supported in ICS? I've searched this thread and a few others but wasn't really sure. I thought Qualcomm released the Adreno drivers, or was that something else entirely?

Adreno drivers are for acceleration the UI, not for HW decoding. We need OpenMAX drivers..

Guest huyster@modaco

I have found with the latest build - 1506, that my /system partition, although 220MB in size, had 36k free and no gps.conf file existing.

I have now removed what I thought was something that was not required (will find out at some point if this is the case or not), and have added a custom gps.conf and rebooted the phone.

There's a couple of posts about the /system partition space remaining, does anyone else have this?

Try deleting the "extras" folder from the ROM before installing. That takes up 18MB and only has what I think is junk.

Removing all the phonetones and notifications and replacing them with just ones that I use, plus removing a few system apps that I don't need, I'm able to add over 10MB of other APKs into system and still only use 191MB with the GAPPS package from KonstaKANG's CM9 thread.

Screenshot_2012-06-17-22-51-50.png

btw, thanks tilal6991 for these ROMs; they're a very nice step up from the trusty GSFs I was using.

Guest art-101

Hi,

Installed 15/6 and so far I'm loving it, so fast and battery seems to be doing pretty good, need a few more days to really get an idea but looking fine so far after a couple of car journeys with Bluetooth and GPS enabled (used GPS Stats and Toolbox to help with getting a fast lock) and it's doing great.

Issue I'm having is that when playing tracks through my bluetooth headset (Sony Ericsson MW-600) the display is no longer showing the track titles where as it used to with CM7 RC3.

Has the Bluetooth AVRCP profile regressed to an earlier version as I believe CM7 Gingerbread had profile v1.3 which was displaying track titles?

Ideally I'd love to see profile 1.4 make it into CFX but I suspect that would be in the hands of our Google overlords and possibly more likely the Bluez developers more than Tilal (great work by the way)

My other issue is that when the headset is connected, if I receive an SMS then I hear the notification via the headset and the phone speaker and this goes for any notifications or phone calls.

Is this just how it is in ICS or am I being a total knobhead and missing an option somewhere to only have notifications play through the bluetooth device and not the handset at the same time?

Any help would be appreciated,

Thanks

A

Guest davidnintendo

Don't expect GTA III to work well on the Blade with any available ROM. The phone simply doesn't have enough power to move it.

Guest gunapriyan

Tilal, Once again thanks for your NEW ROM.

1. I am facing Disconnect call problem due to my Mobile Service Provider. Because they have sent messages while internet is off. I hope that there is a option to end call by pressing Power button. If anyone tell the procedure, I will be happy.

2. How to add contacts in to my SIM?

Guest gunapriyan

Tilal, Once again thanks for your NEW ROM.

1. I am facing Disconnect call problem due to my Mobile Service Provider. Because they have sent messages while internet is off. So system redirect to home screen. I hope that there is a option to end call by pressing Power button. If anyone tell the procedure, I will be happy.

2. How to add contacts in to my SIM?

Guest XeS0r

I had to reduce the 15/06-ROM size to fit on my 215 MB system partition. Otherwise the gapps and s2e wont fit and can't be flashed.

Maybe someone else need it.

https://docs.google....ZjBNTzNoemhXeEE

Removed:

• Extras
  • Goo Manager
  • Apollo

Changed update-script:

• Removed the lines for the extras package because they have been removed!
Edited by XeS0r

Guest bbnncc66

Hi all! I need help to flash my Libra GEN2. I have the moldavian 2.3.5 mod on it. Can i use this ICS? If i can, can you help me? What is TPT and how to use it? THX