[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Blade [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest matje103

Am I the only one who can't get voice control to work? Btw, Congrats Tilal, 3000 posts 0.o

Edited by matje103

Guest art-101

Am I the only one who can't get voice control to work? Btw, Congrats Tilal, 3000 posts 0.o

Actually forgot all about this bug in my earlier post on the previous page so that's two of us having the same issue.

Guest Sulthekk

Am I the only one who can't get voice control to work?

I got Voice Search working by flashing the gapps package from the KonstaKANG thread.

Guest bakas666

Tilal you have done a GREAT job with this build..i dare say its the best of ics for blade out there...personally im back to cm7 because of its stability, but you can be sure ill be back everytime you get to release a new update just to test :) keep rocking man..

Guest stanvladut

Nope, you are not the only guy with this problem.

Guest bibobore

Hi guys, and greetings from Bulgaria.I have used this Rom for 2 days and find it very stable and nice.The only thing i have big problem with is the dialer.I have installed every possible dialer,but somehow the default dialer starts every time.I like to answer and end calls by sliding like in Gingerbread but i haven't found way to do it.At the end of the call there is a big red line which i have to press for finishing call.Can you tell me please which dialer to use and how to get rid of that red line.

Thank you very much.

Guest bbnncc66

hey its me again. can someone help? is this for everyday use? or hust to try ICS ? help me pls i have the files (rom + gapps) but i dont know what to do with tpt.

Edited by bbnncc66

Guest Nikola86BG

hey its me again. can someone help? is this for everyday use? or hust to try ICS ? help me pls i have the files (rom + gapps) but i dont know what to do with tpt.

It is good for everyday use, if you are prepared to deal with the things that don't work. It's stable and fast, but not perfect. As it says, it's for advanced users.

Go to the thread devoted to TPT (also, read through this thread, there are too many TPT related questions already), download Blade Checker and TPT Helper, and start from there - if you still can't manage, better pass this rom for now.

Guest steeperton

Delete system/app/VoiceSearch.apk, then install from Market. Works fine then.

Guest Sisal

It's got lots of junk removed so it fits in small partitions.

Anyone can remove the junk from the ROM going to install. That's no trick.

I'm allways removing bootanimation.zip tts-folder latin.apk+other unnecessary apps. + .... to make abt 80 Mb ROM.

Edited by Blow Jobs

Guest targetbsp

Anyone can remove the junk from the ROM going to install. That's no trick.

I'm allways removing bootanimation.zip tts-folder latin.apk+other unnecessary apps. + .... to make abt 80 Mb ROM.

Well yeah. I already have my own shrunk down versions of trebuchet, latinime etc. But there's even less trick in having someone do it for me. :D

noob question, what is the procedure to remove unecessary files? just unzip, delete and zip again? do I need to generate new RSA certificates or any other files?

many thanks!

Guest Sisal

noob question, what is the procedure to remove unecessary files? just unzip, delete and zip again? do I need to generate new RSA certificates or any other files?

many thanks!

Winrar does the job well. Just open the ROM-file and delete the folders/files you want.

Edited by Blow Jobs

Guest cz_duch

I am running tital’s CM9 on 180 MB partition (TPT Gen 1 to Gen 2 v10f). I have borrowed Mini Gapps from another forum from Burstlam. Finally, I am using A2SD from uosiek in connection with S2E. After finishing installation I have 2,5 MB free. Everything works fine and there is some another space for future, I can remove boot animation from zip before installing.

Guest bhush

Download one from Play Shop.

THANK YOU,

I just want to know how to get sms,contacts in dark/black.

which theme is best? Tilal has made very nice rom.we are waiting for new version..

Winrar does the job well. Just open the ROM-file and delete the folders/files you want.

Astro File Manager will work too.

Edited by De@n

Guest targetbsp

hi tilal why Radio FM dont work?

Basically, no dev listens to fm radio (it's a bit last century :) ) so no one has tried to make it work.