[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Blade [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest vNa5h

offline support in maps was already there in labs (pre chache map area). I am using it from months.

yeah but not for a complete city/metro

like mumbai

Guest Cyclothunder

By watching such dedicated work by the developers to this community,hope our smart developers soon will get jellybean working on our blade

That would be freakin good, especially beacause of project "butter". Our Blades would appreciate that very much xD

Guest kumel

can anyone confirm if fring is working..coz it used to force close after the 15/5 update..where I stay the net is damn expensive to download

Edited by kumel

Guest pmmct

Updated to the last build, from "31/05", and it is sweet!... B)

GPS locked in about 20 seconds.

Animations appear fluid, faster than before.

Tilal6991, thaks for the transparent status bar mate. BIG thumbs up! :lol:

Guest android@sam

Should i wipe cache or wipe data when moving from 27/06 to 28/06 in order to keep my apps and data?

you dont have to wipe cache or data for every update.just format /system and install the rom

Guest android@sam

I thought wiping data and formatting does the same thing.

formatting /system is a different thing from wiping the data.it just causes the system files to delete not yous saved data.

Guest derpy

formatting /system is a different thing from wiping the data.it just causes the system files to delete not yous saved data.

Thanks You

Guest DBDave

You should really flash you tpt again and get the lastest version of CWM. http://amphoras.co.u...oads/blade-tpts us Gen 1 to Gen 2 v10 stock.

Hi,

I've done all of the actions listed to upgrade to ICS but I'm getting stuck on the boot image. I've tried to install gen 1 to gen 2 v10 but I just get installation aborted. I'm using cwm to try to install gen 1 to gen 2 and it goes through the stages but always ends up installation aborted. I would appreciate any help with this problem.

Guest android@sam

Hi,

I've done all of the actions listed to upgrade to ICS but I'm getting stuck on the boot image. I've tried to install gen 1 to gen 2 v10 but I just get installation aborted. I'm using cwm to try to install gen 1 to gen 2 and it goes through the stages but always ends up installation aborted. I would appreciate any help with this problem.

Its normal to get a error messege at the end of a tpt.dont care about it and a tpt itself wipes everything so just flash the rom againt and try the luck.

BEST OF LUCK!

Guest Hayden3430

Hi,

Your trying to flash the 'gen1 to gen2 v10.zip though CWM are you? because if you are you are doing it wrong, u have to extract the image file inside the zip to the root of your sd-card, and then power off phone, take out battery, put back in and turn on holding vol up + menu, then you will get a green text screen, and then be booted into cwm to install a new rom.

Guest bhush

Hey.... can anybody explain "What is difference between this ROM and Paranoid android ROM".

It looks like everything is same.Instead I ll say CFX is better.

Guest android@sam

Hey.... can anybody explain "What is difference between this ROM and Paranoid android ROM".

It looks like everything is same.Instead I ll say CFX is better.

Paranoid android rom turns your phone ui into tablet/hybrid ui.and the the paranoid android rom is based of the latest CFX the fuctioning will almost same