Guest bhush

@Tilal6991

application download progress in percentage/

size not showing in notification bar.

one another request,can you provide

notification bar transparency settings.

thanks

Guest Nikola86BG

So, this buggy broken romu is not usable at least for me. :)

It's not broken, but it is for advanced users. There are good and bad sides compared to CM7 or Swedish Snow, it gives you the ICS goodies, but isn't really for you if you don't know what you are doing. Also, a few things don't work (check the first post), you should know if it is something you are willing to live with or not.

Guest rabaip

Hey guys, I've tried the V6 supercharger with this rom (installed pretty much everything it offered). While I dont really notice any performance improvements, my battery life got much much better. Even demanding games like Where's my water or Aralon HD that usually consume 1-2% per minute drain much less. I'm already a full day away from my last charging and still on 37 percent despite playing quite a lot and webbrowsing a little. Try it!

Edited by rabaip

Guest Hayden3430

Hey guys, I've tried the V6 supercharger with this rom (installed pretty much everything it offered). While I dont really notice any performance improvements, my battery life got much much better. Even demanding games like Where's my water or Aralon HD that usually consume 1-2% per minute drain much less. I'm already a full day away from my last charging and still on 37 percent despite playing quite a lot and webbrowsing a little. Try it!

Yeah i think it would be good if Tilal could merge this into his coldfusion settings :)

Edited by Hayden3430

Guest poon tang

It's not broken, but it is for advanced users. There are good and bad sides compared to CM7 or Swedish Snow, it gives you the ICS goodies, but isn't really for you if you don't know what you are doing. Also, a few things don't work (check the first post), you should know if it is something you are willing to live with or not.

Have to try Kontstant's gang if better.

Guest Nikola86BG

Have to try Kontstant's gang if better.

Every CM9 (and pretty much any ICS) for Blade has similar issues. You choose because of your own, personal preferences, and not because one is more reliable or has more things working than the other.

Guest ace j. ventura

Every CM9 (and pretty much any ICS) for Blade has similar issues. You choose because of your own, personal preferences, and not because one is more reliable or has more things working than the other.

What are the main issues and why are the devs not solving the remaining problems? :mellow:

Guest targetbsp

What are the main issues and why are the devs not solving the remaining problems? :mellow:

Because there's no officially available ICS build for this phone or indeed any ARMv6 phone. So where do you get the files you need? :D

Guest reload99

What is V6 Supercharger?

Guest stanvladut

I have a major bug. Almost everytime after i reboot my phone, all my contacts are gone. I can't see them with contacts app, but i can see them in dialer app. So, i need to clear data from contacs and contacs storage and import them again. How can i solve this problem?

Guest sapoa5

Why latest voice search from Google (3.0.1) not works on this rom? The version on the market (2.1.4) works but not have the SMS voice to text.

(Sorry for my English :P)

Guest mrcake

Downloading source for JB now - will see what I can do with it.

Curse you! i only yesterday wiped and re-partitioned my phone to go back to CM7 lol

Guest Mtman1
Dear Mr. Tilal,

I'm also waiting for that Jely Bean because of the problems in Conlsfusionx! :wub:

If your talking about YouTube HQ and panorama, they won't be fixed in jellybean

Guest tilal6991

Yes - I'm getting error code 429 which means too many requests - apparantly too many people are trying to download the source!