[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Blade [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest Vivek S Panicker

Be honest, you've never tried KonstKang -_-

Well, I have tried it man. No need to make you believe at all :P

I already told that I am obsessed with the beauty of this ICS ROM. I did wipe data/factory reset, wipe dalvik cache and then only installed it. I don't think there is something else I need to do for installing this. Moreover, I have tried this thrice to see if there is a bad flash or something. I found this same issue all time. May be due to low RAM.

Guest Akash P

Well, I have tried it man. No need to make you believe at all :P

May be due to low RAM.

Trust me none believe you at all. KonstaKANG is stable and smooth for everyone. PERIOD.

If you know that its because your phone has low RAM then there's no point blaming the ROM, because it works fine on 512mb blades.

Again, I don't have to make you believe what I said, at all. :-P

Edited by Akash P

Guest andr0idbeliev3r

So Tilal heard you got jb booting on Skate, excelent but you said blade is a rock thrown away, what does that mean? Does it mean that ZTE Blade cannot runn Jelly Bean?

Guest andy9054

hi, bit of a noob to this but downloaded rom/gapps and followed instructions on first post so wipe data/wipe cache/format system/install ROM/wait 5/install gapps...but when i reboot both after the rom install and gapps it just always sits on the green android...i installed swedish snow tpt before this so its gen2 and partition sizes seem fine so im a little stumped...

any help much appreciated! cheers

Guest shezar

So Tilal heard you got jb booting on Skate, excelent but you said blade is a rock thrown away, what does that mean? Does it mean that ZTE Blade cannot runn Jelly Bean?

A rock throw away just means it is close. Not much more work needed, since the two devices are similar. Which is great :)

Guest 陰莖:)

A rock throw away just means it is close. Not much more work needed, since the two devices are similar. Which is great :)

No, no. He means that his Blade is broken like a rock and can be thrown away.

Don't install the latest version of YouTube, last properly working version is 3.5.5

I don't know exactly, but it makes your phone faster and also it locks your home app in memory, so it's hard to kill...for exampe: from yesterday, I never had to wait for redraw, my app drawer is still ready to show me my installed apps :) (and that's only one example! :) )

Where can I get the old version of YouTube?

Guest Akash P

Lol what is wrong with you?! I literally LAMAO'd!

Guest b3rvirus

Lol what is wrong with you?! I literally LAMAO'd!

So what does that blade-rock-thrown-thing mean? :wacko:

Anyone can conclude it?

Guest Felsch

So what does that blade-rock-thrown-thing mean? :wacko:

Anyone can conclude it?

If you want to LAMAO, then follow after the 陰莖:) (yeey for copy/paste) and if you don't want to ROLFMAO, then read what shezar says.

simple as that...

Guest targetbsp

For those who are not native english speakers, the phrase 'a stones throw away' does indeed mean 'not far away' so it's coming soon.

Edited by targetbsp

Hi All!

I was trying to run the new youtube client... first time it closed than I stopped into the running apps / show cached processes!!! After I stopped youtube It starts perfect!

Try It :D

Good Day

Guest matcho13579

Hi All!

I was trying to run the new youtube client... first time it closed than I stopped into the running apps / show cached processes!!! After I stopped youtube It starts perfect!

Try It :D

Good Day

Are you using YouTube app when you are connected to Wi-Fi or 3G/2G?