[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Blade [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest tilal6991

Your ROM is AOKP yes?

And this function cannot be omplemented?

No this rom is CM9 which is not the same as AOKP.

I could compile it separately but it would be more trouble than it's worth.

Guest Fatty Eglon

Thanks for the reply mate. :lol:

When you say connect to the internet do you mean via the browser or just general internet connectivity? As it is it has no Gapps showing at all including the market. I get g, 3g and HSDPA connectivity but no market unless I'm doing something wrong. As I said in my previous post I've followed the proceedure exactly.

This ones got me beat. :unsure:

Your ROM is AOKP yes?

No, burstlams is aokp, this here is CM9. Horizontal app-switcher is a setting in aokp, too, if I remember correctly, maybe someone else (tilals ROMs are great, but maybe he has a life, too ;)) want's to compile that? Or burstlam updates with tilals fixes.

But back to topic in here, this is not aokp, so aokp shouldn't be a topic here.

Edit: Answer number just explodes here :D

Edited by FelixL

Guest tilal6991

Thanks for the reply mate. :lol:

When you say connect to the internet do you mean via the browser or just general internet connectivity? As it is it has no Gapps showing at all including the market. I get g, 3g and HSDPA connectivity but no market unless I'm doing something wrong. As I said in my previous post I've followed the proceedure exactly.

This ones got me beat. :unsure:

don't understand why it wouldn't work if you followed the instructions :confused

Guest Fatty Eglon

Yes me too ... I'm proper confused!! :rolleyes: Out of respect to your great work I'll try again :-) Appreciate all your hard work pal.

Don't burn the midnight oil :rolleyes:

Guest andreasmpersson

The rom works really well and I've only got one problem, when I active flight mode the phone hangs and then reboots. I don't think I did anything wrong during installtion because I followed the exact instructions in the first post. Anyone else got this issue?

The rom works really well and I've only got one problem, when I active flight mode the phone hangs and then reboots. I don't think I did anything wrong during installtion because I followed the exact instructions in the first post. Anyone else got this issue?

Yes, I can confirm this issue.

Guest kRuSnIk

@tilal since the camera is kinda only a tertiary function of the phone right now (with no camera preview available) would you consider changing the lockscreen shortcut to something more useful? In the ROM im running on my Touchpad the devs have replaced the camera shortcut with a silence shortcut. I think this would be much more useful here too.

Also see what you think of this http://rootzwiki.com...98#entry351098? it makes the app switcher horizontal instead of vertical (kinda like webos). Its purely cosmetic but I think it looks pretty good (having got used to horizontal app switching on my touchpad ;)) If you like it maybe you could implement it in the next release... if not its all good

I believe you can change the shortcuts. Check the last two options under lockscreen settings.

Guest VKtheboss

Yes, actually you didn't need to reboot with RW set, simply copying the .apk in /system/app and rebooting did the job. If you try to install it like any other .apk you get "application not installed" ;)

Am using ES file explorer, unable to copy the apk to /system/app.

Any help?

Guest fox2000

Am using ES file explorer, unable to copy the apk to /system/app.

Any help?

you need Root Explorer. /system is read only and you need to mount it r/w.

Someone please tell me why mxvideo player isn't giving me smooth playback either?

same here :( I think we'll have to wait a little bit to get videos working properly

Edited by fox2000

Guest miljanvekic

I've tested this ROM for 24 hours and I can say it's almost ready for every-day use. Great work Tilal !!! I can confirm that the Gallery sometimes can't load picture, there is no camera preview, and the thing I miss the most, Youtube isn't working. I'm back to CM7 because I also need my Cisco VPN, which I didn't manage to get working on CM9.

I didn't have to change my system partition size (160mb) because I've deleted all videos and few ringtones from system\media, so my update file was 97mb.

Guest markastor

Anybody tried font change?

I would like to apply this font, but i don't know it's name. :(

I tried randomly to change fonts via ROM Manager, but it doesn't work, i got error under CWM.

post-807207-0-68690700-1330509202_thumb.

you need Root Explorer. /system is read only and you need to mount it r/w.

same here :( I think we'll have to wait a little bit to get videos working properly

But its working for others are we doing something wrong?

Guest ..Abel..

@tilal since the camera is kinda only a tertiary function of the phone right now (with no camera preview available) would you consider changing the lockscreen shortcut to something more useful? In the ROM im running on my Touchpad the devs have replaced the camera shortcut with a silence shortcut. I think this would be much more useful here too.

Also see what you think of this http://rootzwiki.com...98#entry351098? it makes the app switcher horizontal instead of vertical (kinda like webos). Its purely cosmetic but I think it looks pretty good (having got used to horizontal app switching on my touchpad ;)) If you like it maybe you could implement it in the next release... if not its all good

all these tweaks were there in burstlams version!