[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Blade [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest Akash P

So much whining for a rom that is not good for daily use?

Haha! Have to agree with you on this one.. There's gonna be so much whining when something in this rom does not work right!

Guest mitchde

Yep, and its better to let the dev test his rom the time it need before later compalining about battery leaks and other things. Its magic (and hard work for devs) that 4.x even works with some restrictions - dont forget that.

Edited by mitchde

Guest Akash P

He wrote in second post that it reboots very occasionally..so it's not for daily use! Also he said advanced users only! Keep that ib mind. Btw downloading :P

He also did not mention the partition size required! The rom in itself is ~118Mb add to that Gaaps of about 53Mb. I guess 220Mb partiton must be used!!!

He also did not mention the partition size required! The rom in itself is ~118Mb add to that Gaaps of about 53Mb. I guess 220Mb partiton must be used!!!

I think no...

I deleted some files (videos, ringtones) from the ROM (now zip is 105MB), and I use a stripped GAPPS which 6Mb's.

So I think 160 MB is far enough.

Edit: And I am not a noob, I read about the reboots, so I TPT, and flash. :D

Edited by t181

Guest Akash P

I think no...

I deleted some files (videos, ringtones) from the ROM (now zip is 105MB), and I use a stripped GAPPS which 6Mb's.

So I think 160 MB is far enough.

Edit: And I am not a noob, I read about the reboots, so I TPT, and flash. :D

So can you confirm 160Mb partition works ?