[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Blade [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest squee666

removed the optional folder from gapps which is facelock and something else. made it 30mb already so far its 134mb in total after removing files gonna squeeze some more out.

what gapps can be safely removed?

Guest Sulthekk

removed the optional folder from gapps which is facelock and something else. made it 30mb already so far its 134mb in total after removing files gonna squeeze some more out.

what gapps can be safely removed?

You can check out market fix from the other cm9 thread.

Guest Chocolate Columbo

OK, in finally after wiping and reflashing 4 times :)

I was getting the same issue with Trebuchet. What I did is leave open the drawer, leave it for around 5-10 secs, it displays help hint, dismiss it, reopen the drawer, wait again, displayed another hint but Trebuchet crashing stopped...

Edited by Chocolate Columbo

Very smooth!

A lots of bugs and random force closes ( market, trebuchet...).

Seems to be a display problem with webkit!?

Awesome work so far!! Keep going!

Edited by ayziaa

Guest tilal6991

Very smooth!

A lots of bugs and random force closes ( market, trebuchet...).

Awesome work so far!! Keep going!

Have you wiped data and are you using the Gapps from the first post? Trebuchet is buggy as an app - not my fault

Force closes and radnom rebooting...

Where.

Guest ElrOnDPT

Downloading...will post feedback when testing :)

Thanks for the work....should this rom get a final version with everything working and I seriously consider donating :)

Guest tilal6991

Stability is an issue which will be improved over time. Please do follow my instruction on the first post about developer settings. Remember this is only the first build.

Have you wiped data and are you using the Gapps from the first post? Trebuchet is buggy as an app - not my fault

Where.

Market, launcher and some other aplications + google voice doesnt work...

And when i switch too fast between market and homescreen phone restarts.

Stability is an issue which will be improved over time. Please do follow my instruction on the first post about developer settings. Remember this is only the first build.

Yes i did... Still "force close" For first build its AWESOME ;)

Where.

Yes I did wipe data and I'm using the gapps from your thread. I had force close with market. Also the phone freeze often, without rebooting. I have to take out the battery.

It's possible there is also a problem with webkit. There is no display of web pages or email content (thumbnails in browser make it appear). Galery doesn't working either, youtube is working but no video playback in it (is it what it supposed to do for now?)

Guest tilal6991

Market, launcher and some other aplications + google voice doesnt work...

And when i switch too fast between market and homescreen phone restarts.

Could you please try the updated GAPPs on the first post.

Guest tilal6991

Please read the first post - advanced users only. Only flash this if you know what you are doing and are able to debug problems yourself without help on my part. As the ROM becomes more stable, this will change so that all users can flash it. For now - advanced users only.