[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Blade [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest tilal6991

I think Skywave is porting CodeAurora. Maybe he could help more, as I'm out of ideas if it's not in CA. :(

What file have you added that caused the bootloop?

libgenlock.

SkyWave was working on CA but I think he is taking a break. I'll look at the stuff on his github

Guest Orfik

Update coming today. Along with an update of MIUIFusionX. I think MIUI will be uploaded first - this is a very rare thing and won't happen too often. CM9 will be uploaded soon after.

Thanks for that. But how you fix problem with microphone? I did rom with miui.au and lastCFx(220312) and microphone don't work

(sorry for my english)

Guest k.d.11

hey lalit is browser and keyboard lag fixed? cause those are the only other things working on burstlams and tomgs builds that arent on yours I hope they are! :)

Guest ropin

has the latest update with keyboard lag fix etc been uploaded yet? cant seem to find it

im running coldfusion atm so do i need to wipe my phone again to install the latest one?

thanks

Guest tilal6991

has the latest update with keyboard lag fix etc been uploaded yet? cant seem to find it

im running coldfusion atm so do i need to wipe my phone again to install the latest one?

thanks

No. When it's uploaded the first page will be updated and I will say the new ROM is up.

You will not need to wipe data if you are already on ColdFusionX.

Guest tilal6991

I take it the video patch is to be only installed on the new update?

Just wanted to test it that was all.

Yes. Don't try it on the old build - it might cause a boot loop.

New version - 80% up...

Guest Hayden3430

Yes. Don't try it on the old build - it might cause a boot loop.

New version - 80% up...

Thanks for clearing that up :) and Thanks for being soo awesome!

Guest Nahov

I've been testing this rom since yesterday, and it is totally awesome! Really good work, so first of all I want to say thank you!

My thoughts about Coldfusion CM9: It is pretty snappy, ideal for daily usage.

The problems, that I've ran into:

-Browser closes for me in 30-50 seconds from start.

-WIFI is a bit buggy, because of this issue about manual search needed, but its a thing I can live with.

-Camera (photo) works great, image quality is quite good, but really few options, no attributes, and the blacks are washed out a bit.

- Found some glitches when openisng settings/applications/any app. There are vertically repeating parts of the screen, and a force close at the end.

-Gallery is not working for me: It gets FC, so im using another app for the job :)

-There is an option to change between 16bit, and 32bit(i think) in setting, but it makes no sense using it. After reboot nothing happens. I'd rather use my Blade with 32bit colors, because gradients are used more often in ICS (For example: settings background), and now it looks funny :)

-Couldn't you put the latest Music.apk in the rom? I dont know about licenses, so im just asking. :) It is much better then the current!

Widgets like Google+, and Gmail do not update for me normally. I think it could be only my problem, or the apps problem, just mentioned.

These were the things, that were in my mind. Sorry for the long post, i just wanted to give a great report, and a review of things for people opening up this topic, and puttin questions.

Keep it up, waiting for todays release! :)

Edited by Nahov

Guest Davidoff59

sqbo, that's the spirit. If we all took that approach, this rom would not be where it is today and probably would not exist at all. I now expect you to be the first tester when the new build is uploaded.

I bet you would push your mates into a river to check for crocodiles before you would go swimming lol

I bet you would push your mates into a river to check for crocodiles before you would go swimming lol

F*ck you. This is democratic forum. I can write anything what i want. cool.gif

I have installed 2.3.7 SS RLS6 and yes waiting for testers wink.gif

// And yeah :) Here in Slovakia we are go swimming to the swimming pool, not to river like you :)

Edited by sqbo

Guest Nahov

Is the install method the same as installing it first? I mean i have the 22.03 dated version now, and i want to test the new. Should i install it the same way, as written above?

Guest Amphoras

Unfortunantly before i know the partition size i tried to uso that tutorial qithe the 220mb partition, i bricked my phone, debricked but now i just see a 160mb partition. How i get back or upgrade to 220mb partition without brick the phone?

You might be able to use a Chinese TPT. Dunno whether it would work or not. Where did you get the stuff to debrick? Maybe you could ask them how to change it back to 220.