[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Blade [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest kimomini

any ideas why i would have no marketplace/google play icon after installing this? i followed the instructions to the letter :-/

Have you flashed GAPPS?

Assuming you have, have you signed into you're google account, sometimes 'Play Store' will not show up until you sign in to your google account on your phone.

Guest soulasass1n

yeah ive ran a full wipe of the phone, flashed gapps (ive tried the gapps on the first page and a few older version for ics) and signed in and still no icon

Guest kimomini

Anyone have any ideas why i can't seem to set up my email account on this, yahoo mail works fine on it but i'm trying to set up my exchange account keeps saying my username and password are incorrect which are not, I could get the account set up on gingerbread fine.

Guest kimomini

yeah ive ran a full wipe of the phone, flashed gapps (ive tried the gapps on the first page and a few older version for ics) and signed in and still no icon

On the app drawer is there the market logo at top right below status bar, if so click it see what happens.

Guest soulasass1n

On the app drawer is there the market logo at top right below status bar, if so click it see what happens.

no i dont have that icon

Guest kimomini

no i dont have that icon

Try this,

Format system

Install ROM (and patchest)

Install GAPPS

Wipe data

Wipe cache and dalvik cache

Reboot then you should get setup wizard and set up your google account there see what happens

Guest k.d.11

Oh. Wow. That would be really difficult which is why I never thought of that. But i think he's telling the truth which means the rom would be like tripndroid os for the sensation - a mish mash of the best bits from various ics roms.

His rom is very fast and stuff but has basic problems like a messed up orientation sensor and some reboots here's the translated link to his original post if you want :)

http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fbbs.hiapk.com%2Fthread-2984298-1-1.html&act=url

Guest tilal6991

Is you system partition 180 MB at least.

Guest soulasass1n

Try this,

Format system

Install ROM (and patchest)

Install GAPPS

Wipe data

Wipe cache and dalvik cache

Reboot then you should get setup wizard and set up your google account there see what happens

just did that and it did the same thing :-(

Guest emc02

the only reboots I've got are related to GPS. It sems like the GPS Bug that was in Gingerbread, it causes random reboots wich cant be reproduced. Maybe the "same" fix could work.

Guest soulasass1n

Is you system partition 180 MB at least.

checking now. its been a good while since i tpt'd my phone so im not sure how big the partition was (although i could swear it was more than 200mb) but ill redo it anyways just to check :-)

Guest soulasass1n

yeah ive applied a new tpt and followed the instructions again and this time its worked :-) everything is where it should be and seems to be working, cheers guys!

Guest blindclown

Good afternoon,

I was out of this "topic" a few days and went back to GB. But now I'm trying again this nice job from tilal, since the beginning, and it seems great achievements have been made. Because of that I want to congrat tilal for that.

I have just a small question. I use almost everyday the flight mode. Any way do have this without a reboot from the phone.

Thank you for the help.

Rgds.

Guest Proove

I've just updated (!) without wiping, from 22 to 31 and it's so smooth and fast, works great. Calculator doesn't work, gallery sometime work sometime not. Anyways great rom. And it's Android 4.0.4 so now we're waiting for 4.0.5 :D

Edited by Proove

Guest nitsy01

Hi Guys...looking at the three page progress thought lots had happened!. If the mod's could cleanse those pages that would be great. btw how is the 31/03 rom? do we still have FC's. I had downloaded Tilal's first rom,.but due to the FC's had to go back to CM7. is it worth installing the 31/03 rom, has there been any major improvement in yesterdays rom? Thanks Tilal's for all the hard work you have put inrolleyes.gif

thanks,

Guest nitsy01

Good afternoon,

I was out of this "topic" a few days and went back to GB. But now I'm trying again this nice job from tilal, since the beginning, and it seems great achievements have been made. Because of that I want to congrat tilal for that.

I have just a small question. I use almost everyday the flight mode. Any way do have this without a reboot from the phone.

Thank you for the help.

Rgds.

It was mentioned few pages back if you keep your bluetooth on you would be able to use the flight mode.

Guest mitchde

the only reboots I've got are related to GPS. It sems like the GPS Bug that was in Gingerbread, it causes random reboots wich cant be reproduced. Maybe the "same" fix could work.

I seen that BURSTLAM 5.7 ICS Blade has an different gps driver (one file is different in size)- size is much smaller. (Like the GB time as gps fix also smaller than normal gps driver). But i didnt test that already.

EDIT:

MUCH THANKS to tilal6991 - the latest build work very well for me :)

Again ( i asked a few days ago):

For most stability - In Settings > Developer Settings > Set Background Processes to 2

I can set that to 2 . but after reboot it is always STANDARD again - does this matter or was that only at the beginning of CM9 builds needed?

Edited by mitchde

Guest blindclown

It was mentioned few pages back if you keep your bluetooth on you would be able to use the flight mode.

Thank you for the quick and very useful answer.

Guest emc02

I seen that BURSTLAM 5.7 ICS Blade has an different gps driver...

sounds good, if it fixes the bug, then CM9 will be very fast and stable... and next step qould be the new adreno driver... wow, cant wait :D great!

Guest Rastaman2302

Gallery is very buggy..why is gallery app so buggy on all ICS blade roms? calculator too

Try Quickpick, I used that on GB as well. It's a lot smoother than the cooliris gallery but haven't tested it on ICS yet :)