[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Blade [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest sej7278

uh oh, not the new kernel! do we need to say goodbye to our batteries? lol i was hoping to stick with the skate source not the blade one.

Edited by sej7278

Guest targetbsp

trying to get crappy market to install my apps for me again, and all the apps that are off-market and activation codes etc.

That's what titanium is for. :)

Edited by targetbsp

Guest vNa5h

up and running fast, I think I got a new phone :-D

woah so fast....

BTW i drop a apk suppose some file manager in system/app folder in the gapps zip

will it get installed

Guest JimJam707

In future tilal, can you upload to a more, reputable site that doesn't have 1000 adverts with fake download links. Goo.im was better. Can someone make a Mediafire mrror?

Guest k0nrad

Downloading as I type...

The only question is - to wipe or not to wipe...

Normally I wouldn't, having nandroid backup as a last resort if things go bonkers, but this time I guess I'll go for a clean install - it's holiday, I've got enough time to tinker with settings and stuff.

Guest vNa5h

In future tilal, can you upload to a more, reputable site that doesn't have 1000 adverts with fake download links. Goo.im was better. Can someone make a Mediafire mrror?

yeah goo.im was better i guess ...

getting around 150KBps with 2shared

Guest jishneo

Assfuckutely!!! :D

Guest fox2000

please stop bothering us with issues about hosts and mirrors... tilal uploaded the rom on a multi-upload service, what darn else do you want?

Edited by fox2000

Guest JimJam707

please stop bothering us with issues about hosts and mirrors... tilal uploaded the rom on a multi-upload service, what darn else do you want?

It to be uploaded to somewhere like ROMManager' servers. I'm not complaining too much, it's just these kinds of websites are set up to get you to press the adverts with 'downloads' in.