[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Blade [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest allen.ji

very very thank you, let me try it .and i just want to know if it is apply to chinese version which it's has only 256 w memory ???

Guest Proove

First of all I wanna say thanks to Tilal for this update. Everything works almost perfectly.

Gallery and Calculator are working! PowerAMP is also working, and softbuttons from 31/03 are working, bluetooth too. Dammn you Tilal, you're awesome dev.:D

Guest axebarauna

I've also got problems with wifi, it getting disconnected and connected every few minutes, annoying when downloading a file. And menu softbutton in a few apps displaying in wrong place, screen:

Wysłane z mojego ZTE Blade za pomocą Tapatalk

post-959561-133388108221_thumb.jpg

Guest targetbsp

very very thank you, let me try it .and i just want to know if it is apply to chinese version which it's has only 256 w memory ???

i doubt it. :( I'm not entirely convinced 512mb is enough!

Guest jishneo

Any body facing issues with the camera?:blink:

I know the camera preview will not work. but in my case the the camera itself do not work, as the press the Menu button the image gets displayed but it got tremendous flickering! :o

Any help regarding this?

Guest misterc2k5

First of all, a big thanks to everyone involved with creating this firmware. I upgraded from CM7 to CM9 and it almost feels like using a new phone.

The only issue I have encountered so far is with one of my favourite apps - Airdroid. If you press the START button to switch on the server it does nothing at all. It was working in CM7 before I upgraded. Has anyone else had the same issue?

Guest Viruss

Fantastic update tilal!

From my point of view, the only thing that is missing is USB and wifi tether, camera preview and barcode scanning... and maybe a fix for those memory leak problems someone else mentioned :) Oh ok, I've probably listed all the small bugs the ROM has.. :)

Guest targetbsp

and maybe a fix for those memory leak problems someone else mentioned

I'm going to spend ages in another game later to check it wasn't compatibly issue with ICS. I was playing a different game than last time I reported the issue but it was from the same dev so I'll try something completely different. Would a logcat be useful at all or is it unlikely to show anything? I imagine it will be pretty big after an hours use!

Guest Werdan

... Airdroid. If you press the START button to switch on the server it does nothing at all. It was working in CM7 before I upgraded. Has anyone else had the same issue?

Yes. The same.

Guest nfs1mw

Fantastic update tilal!

From my point of view, the only thing that is missing is USB and wifi tether, camera preview and barcode scanning... and maybe a fix for those memory leak problems someone else mentioned :) Oh ok, I've probably listed all the small bugs the ROM has.. :)

yep. None of the tethering options in rom are working. Wifi tethering works with an app called "Wireless Tether for root users". There are many for USB tethering like pdanet , easy tether.

Only BLUETOOTH TETHERING needs to be fixed from my point of view. Since i cant find any alternative apps to it.

But still a great and superfast rom. Like it very much.. thanks to tilal and all sources.

Guest vasiloy

I'm going to spend ages in another game later to check it wasn't compatibly issue with ICS. I was playing a different game than last time I reported the issue but it was from the same dev so I'll try something completely different. Would a logcat be useful at all or is it unlikely to show anything? I imagine it will be pretty big after an hours use!

I played a lot of Fifa along with other games and had no issue. Do u get it only in 3D games? If u let me know which one causes memory leaks for u I can test it as well and give a feedback.

Guest domenico lamberti

did u get connected to wifi? then it will show it

or when u add the account but mostly when u connect to internet ...

connected to wifi and added both of my gmail accounts ... nada

Guest Sulthekk

yep. None of the tethering options in rom are working. Wifi tethering works with an app called "Wireless Tether for root users". There are many for USB tethering like pdanet , easy tether.

Only BLUETOOTH TETHERING needs to be fixed from my point of view. Since i cant find any alternative apps to it.

But still a great and superfast rom. Like it very much.. thanks to tilal and all sources.

This app has both wifi and bluetooth tethering function

Edited by flibblesan
Removed adfly

Guest Viruss

I know that apps for tethering work, but I still do prefer the built-in ones just because you don't have to install more software. Moreover, apps like easytether require a software counterpart in a PC, is that right? The thing I really liked about the built-in tethering functions is that they don't require any software in PC, at least with Windows 7...

I wiped everything, reinstalled only the rom (without gapps) and turning on wifi still takes ages... Logcat is full of errors, but the only thing I know is that it is present only in this rom and it's not related to my wifi network or router, because turning wifi on itself is making the errors.

What could I try to solve the problem? :(

(Logcat again)

Edited by fema

Guest targetbsp

I played a lot of Fifa along with other games and had no issue. Do u get it only in 3D games? If u let me know which one causes memory leaks for u I can test it as well and give a feedback.

2d. Kairosoft games. Happens after about an hour of continuous play of the same game. Was playing Mega Mall Story last night. There's a lite version of it but if you're into 3d games I'm not sure the game will appeal to you for an hours worth of play. :D Grand Prix Story and Game Dev Story are the most fun of their games (IMO) but I've finished both several times over and haven;t played them recently and so haven't confirmed myself that they have a problem.

The issues start with tasker warning me that android system is reporting low memory. Shortly after that, the game quits. Then in the process list hardly anything is loaded but my free memory is 280mb. Suggesting the app size grew to using 280mb of ram, with android killing of all non critical tasks, until it eventually gives up on the game.

There's no problem playing in various GB or Froyos for over 4 hours as I use these games as my in-use battery benchmarks cause I find them highly addictive. :D That's not to say they don't have an issue themselves in ICS rather than the rom. But I haven't seen suggestion of that in the games reviews and it's a new game still getting updated if there was such an issue.

Going to try another game shortly. Probably New Star Soccer.

Edited by targetbsp

Guest Ar_jay

What gapps are you using? The first mini gapps will cause that. Version b of mini gapps and the full gapps shouldn't. At least in theory. I don't use the feature myself.

Thanks, I am using mini gapps, probably version a. Is there any way to fix it without wiping data again? Can I just flash mini gapps b over the top?

Guest targetbsp

Thanks, I am using mini gapps, probably version a. Is there any way to fix it without wiping data again? Can I just flash mini gapps b over the top?

Should be able to just flash it over the top yeah. This is the b version: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?hu67320knd3oryq

Actually I appear to have called it '2'. Hmm... I called my GB gapps 'b', 'c' etc. No consistency in my naming conventions!

Guest vasiloy

2d. Kairosoft games. Happens after about an hour of continuous play of the same game.

As long as the game is fun I don't mind if it's 2d or 3d.biggrin.gif I was checking out the games on play and will install a lite version of mega mall to see how it goes. Gonna let u know later how it went.

Guest targetbsp

As long as the game is fun I don't mind if it's 2d or 3d.biggrin.gif I was checking out the games on play and will install a lite version of mega mall to see how it goes. Gonna let u know later how it went.

Thanks! I just wouldn't have blamed you for being sceptical about how managing a shopping centre could make a good game. I was when I tried it. But its somehow really addictive. And I'm not a blind fan of all their games. Sure, the ones I like, I REALLY like. But there's four of their games I find quite dull and I expected this to be another one but somehow it doesn't.