[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Blade [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest lamppis

It's Chinese not Japanese for F's sake. And the latest version added full language support.

I wonder why people are so ignorant with other languages but demand for their own so badly. dry.gif

Guest arpit22x

I wonder why people are so ignorant with other languages but demand for their own so badly. dry.gif

Japanese and Chinese, they all look like same for who don't know any of them. :-/

Guest Pelemanne

Japanese and Chinese, they all look like same for who don't know any of them. :-/

Ok, they are very similar and Japanese is originated from Chinese and both are called Kanji.

PS. This is very off-topic.

Guest CyberKing2k

Hello,

I took yesterday on my ZTE Balde, the Rome

update-cm-9-20120407-NIGHTLY-blade-signed.zip

installed from the recovery menu.

Then I have the file

Gapps-ics-20120317-signed.zip

through the recovery menu (clockwork recovery) installed.

But I get no icon for the Market Store / Google play.

Google Voice / Google Talk and Gmail have been instaled.

What can I do so I can use the Market Store / Google play.

Hi all!

The auto-backlight is not working. I tried to modify the values manually, but it had no effect.

Any idea?

Thanks

Anyone fixed this issue?

And I can't get connected to open wifi networks either. That was fixed on Wbaw's Ginger SF (XDA) with a dhcpd patch (older version): My link. It tried it on the Coldfusion, and it is not working...

Guest Markiv

Great ROM :-)

Hi all,

Am a noob trying to modify and play around with the ROM. Can i remove few apps and sign it back with dsixda's kitchen? cuz if i do, its only bootlooping. Please help.

I do not want to remove using titanium btw.

Great ROM :-)

Hi all,

Am a noob trying to modify and play around with the ROM. Can i remove few apps and sign it back with dsixda's kitchen? cuz if i do, its only bootlooping. Please help.

I do not want to remove using titanium btw.

Hi,

Why don't you remove/add the apps directly in the zip file, without unzipping/rezipping?

That's easier, I think, and I never had any issues with it.

Guest pikapika

hi,

first, thanks a lot for this rom which works great.

just two things i noticed :

- very good point, with 0407, battery life has greatly improved for me

- little problem : my phone reboots when i try to use fly mode

Guest RollingRoland

- little problem : my phone reboots when i try to use fly mode

you need to enable bt before going to airplane mode, otherwise it will crash. that's a known bug

Edited by RollingRoland

Guest Loren82

Those who spoke of the Burstlam, today posted its multilingual version in particular is the version 5.8.2, here attached the address http://android.modac...anguageversion/

Change log

5.8.2 Kernel change: KSM and DMcache compiled with enable.

Full compiled language.fix

minor mem leakage with phone apps

5.8.1 rebased, Combined with CM9 source AKOP

Use New adreno ics ARMv6 libs, enable H / W accel. Smoot U

Edited by Loren82

Guest arpit22x

Those who spoke of the Burstlam, today posted its multilingual version in particular is the version 5.8.2, here attached the address http://android.modac...anguageversion/

Change log

5.8.2 Kernel change: KSM and DMcache compiled with enable.

Full compiled language.fix

minor mem leakage with phone apps

5.8.1 rebased, Combined with CM9 source AKOP

Use New adreno ics ARMv6 libs, enable H / W accel. Smoot U

Tilal is releasing pure AOKP build today evening. He said that it would be as smooth as CFX. CHeck out the AOKPFX's thread.

Guest Loren82

Tilal is releasing pure AOKP build today evening. He said that it would be as smooth as CFX. CHeck out the AOKPFX's thread.

Woow, that good news, we wait eagerly for this evening, to test cool.gif

I have been running the ROM for a few days now and its been great. But today I've noticed some serious battery drain. I have lost 50% in 5 hrs! The battery history shows nothing unsual (see attached screenshot), the phone has not been awake for very long nor has wifi been on.

BetterBatteryStats shows no unusual wakelocks from any apps so im sure its not a bad app. However, I have noticed that 'usb_bus_active' has held a kernel wakelock for 99% of the time. Now I'm not sure what this is or whether its responsible for the battery drain but it seems odd that its had a wakelock for so long without the usb cable being connected and that theres been serious battery drain in the same time.

can anyone else check to see if they also have usb_bus_active holding long kernel wakelocks? if so maybe its worth looking into tilal? it might help improve overall battery life

post-919211-0-19769800-1334232481_thumb.

Edited by fp30

Guest KafkaEsque

Just installed this rom, works great. I was hoping that it would allow me to use my OTG cable (and my usb keyboard), but no joy. Anyone had any luck with OTG on this rom?

Guest emc02

Just installed this rom, works great. I was hoping that it would allow me to use my OTG cable (and my usb keyboard), but no joy. Anyone had any luck with OTG on this rom?

I don't think that this ROM supports USB-Host-Mode...

Guest ejhollin

I believe that needs a modified kernal. I would love it if tilal6991 or someone else could incorporate it or add a patch. I too have an OTG cable.

Guest sej7278

I have been running the ROM for a few days now and its been great. But today I've noticed some serious battery drain. I have lost 50% in 5 hrs! The battery history shows nothing unsual (see attached screenshot), the phone has not been awake for very long nor has wifi been on.

BetterBatteryStats shows no unusual wakelocks from any apps so im sure its not a bad app. However, I have noticed that 'usb_bus_active' has held a kernel wakelock for 99% of the time. Now I'm not sure what this is or whether its responsible for the battery drain but it seems odd that its had a wakelock for so long without the usb cable being connected and that theres been serious battery drain in the same time.

can anyone else check to see if they also have usb_bus_active holding long kernel wakelocks? if so maybe its worth looking into tilal? it might help improve overall battery life

you're going to see poor battery life in all rom's (unless you manually turn wifi on/off) until its fixed in tom_g's kernel, which is almost there for GB. mine's eating about 10% a day with wifi off completely.

i notice with usb connected it doesn't sleep at all. despite the stay awake option being off.

Edited by sej7278

Guest epyloxias

I 've noticed this: When i choose 2G networks (better battery life) and after that i reboot (or turn of and then turn on) it doesn't keep the setting.

Is that some kind of bug? :blink:

Somebody? Any idea?

you're going to see poor battery life in all rom's (unless you manually turn wifi on/off) until its fixed in tom_g's kernel, which is almost there for GB. mine's eating about 10% a day with wifi off completely.

i notice with usb connected it doesn't sleep at all. despite the stay awake option being off.

thanks for your response but I dont think you read/understoof my post properly.... and you probably didnt see the screenshot? You will see that wifi is off the whole time also the usb cable has not been connected (as I stated) and the phone is NOT awake (apparently). This is why I mentioned the unusually high kernel wakelock time for 'usb_bus_active'.

Sorry if I misunderstood your post but it seems irrelevant to what I have said. Also you have lost 10% a day with wifi off whereas I have lost 50% in 5 hours.... thats 10%/hour!

Edited by fp30

Guest Jitesh12345

Hey , Tilal .. now ur rom is stable and ultra smooth ... But can u include In-Built call recording ( beepless ) while talikng with someone.. i used Swedish Snow before which had this feature.. let me know if u can include this feature too... and A BIG THANX FOR YOUR HARDWORK IN MAKING MY ZTE BLADE WORTH !

Guest sej7278

Hey , Tilal .. now ur rom is stable and ultra smooth ... But can u include In-Built call recording ( beepless ) while talikng with someone.. i used Swedish Snow before which had this feature.. let me know if u can include this feature too... and A BIG THANX FOR YOUR HARDWORK IN MAKING MY ZTE BLADE WORTH !

the kernel already supports that (as does cm7.2rc1) you just need a recording app like call-recorder to use it.