[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Blade [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest thewild

Yes it does. You do mean the switches to control wifi and such? If so then yes.

Yes, those switches. I mean the switches, not the widget. Below is a screenshot so that we are sure we are talking about the same thing.

Also, is the notification area accessible from the lockscreen ?

BTW, thanks for your great work ! I don't even remeber why I gave Burstlam's AOKP a try, I really like your ROM ! ;)

Screenshot_2012-05-29-16-25-05.png

Guest Felsch

Ye, is there is a simple way of disabling those softbuttons, I think they are annoying :< And I was never really a fan of them :/

Also it takes way to much space...

Edited by Felsch

Guest tilal6991

Yes, those switches. I mean the switches, not the widget. Below is a screenshot so that we are sure we are talking about the same thing.

Also, is the notification area accessible from the lockscreen ?

BTW, thanks for your great work ! I don't even remeber why I gave Burstlam's AOKP a try, I really like your ROM ! ;)

No there are no switches. And yes the notification bar can be accessed from the lock screen as well.

Guest tilal6991

As for navigation bar disable someone else should be able to disable it as I will have to remake the ROM if I try to disable it.

They'll be disabled in the next released.

Guest thewild

No there are no switches. And yes the notification bar can be accessed from the lock screen as well.

OK, too bad for the switches... I guess I could use the widgets then...

Guest Sisal

Ye, is there is a simple way of disabling those softbuttons, I think they are annoying :< And I was never really a fan of them :/

Also it takes way to much space...

Compile framework-res.apk yourself with apktool.

Guest Felsch

Compile framework-res.apk yourself with apktool.

tbh... that does sounds like a hard way ^^... especially for someone who doesn't decompile and compile daily.

Besides, Dazzozo has made one ^^. Thank you very much Dazzozo :)

Guest herpez

Look 6 posts up...

Maybe i said it wrong. I was talking only the 1 single file.

Im downloading the rom 7 posts early and update only the file so its smaller size.

Thanks

Guest pmmct

If somenone is having trouble with getting the gapps to work and had S2E , it is necesary to apply first the s2e fix

Thanks for your answer. (even if it wasn't meant for me!) :P

Guest Jesta99

@Tilal : thanks for the great work man, just upgraded - i dont know if im a fan of the sofkeys... as it squishes the screen... but i'll see if i can get used to it :)

@FrameWork complier who removed softkeys : thanks for your work also man - i'll see how i get on with the softkeys.. otherwise i'll remove them :)

Guest eyedentity

I flashed the new version and the softkey patch. Looks smooth as usual, the deep sleep issue after airplane mode is still present. I'm now checking the battery life.