[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Blade [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest bakas666

hey tilal just an idea, but how about porting xperia timescape in next release?

james, change your forum name...it is kind of offending...not something personal...i dont really care about your nickname, but it could offend a mod or something... ;)

Guest epyloxias

seems fixed now

Do you mean that when you select "only 2G network", and after that you restart the device, the setting isn't reset??? That would be awesome!!!!!

Guest tilal6991

Do you mean that when you select "only 2G network", and after that you restart the device, the setting isn't reset??? That would be awesome!!!!!

Yes that's fixed

Guest vNa5h
Tital,

This ROM increases the in-call audio?

Thanks for the update!

Thank you latil for new ROM.

Is the huge battery drain now solved?

Why the hell are you guys messing up lalits name :P

btw nice update

Guest gunapriyan

Dear Mr.Tilal,

In ur earlier ROM (15/5), I have faced following problem.

1. Camera - When we press back button while preview, system reboots

2. If receiver disconnect the call, I have to disconnect too by press phone icon.

Is there any update for the above things?

Regards,

Guna

Guest shmizan

Dear Mr.Tilal,

In ur earlier ROM (15/5), I have faced following problem.

1. Camera - When we press back button while preview, system reboots

2. If receiver disconnect the call, I have to disconnect too by press phone icon.

Is there any update for the above things?

Regards,

Guna

Hi.

since you and another guy were the only ones reporting these issues I don't think he could know.

try updating and see what happens.. updating is only good for you anyway.

if after a complete wipe, and following the exact procedure in the first page the problem persists, you should collect a log (logcat) and send to tilal.

Guest jventura

I will never change from plain cm. And I don't know what battery drain you mean.

I think there was a bug on the charger module that prevented the phone to deep sleep when you fully charged the phone. It happened to me many times in my previous cm9 build. If I let my blade charge up to 100%, most of the times when I thought the phone was deep sleeping, if I pressed the Back button the phone would wake up.. So I had to reboot it when this happened. I don't know if this patch (http://review.cyanog....com/#/c/16669/ ) fixed it, since I've only built my cm9 again yesterday..

Tilal, I've seen in your github that you have made some changes to the camera HAL? Has it something to do with the "metadata" that was being discussed in review.cyanogenmod.com? Does it fix the video playback bug?

(It seems that the 2G/3G is important to many people here.. )

João Ventura

Edited by jventura

Guest tilal6991

I think there was a bug on the charger modules that prevented the phone to deep sleep when you charged the phone. It happened to me many times in my previous cm9 build. I let my blade charged to 100%, and most of the times I thought the phone was deep sleeping, when I pressed the Back button the phone would woke up.. So I had to reboot the phone when this happened. I don't know if this patch (http://review.cyanogenmod.com/#/c/16669/ ) fixed it, since I've only built my cm9 again yesterday..

Tilal, I've seen in your github that you have made some changes to the camera HAL? Has it something to do with the "metadata" that was being discussed in review.cyanogenmod.com? Does it fix the video playback bug?

(It seems that the 2G/3G is important to many people here.. )

João Ventura

The camera Hal changes just bring it in line with my patch on gerrit. The metadata issue is a strange one which I don't fully understand either. but I'm working on it.

Guest DMM88

Tital,

This ROM increases the in-call audio?

Thanks for the update!

If not, could I do this by replacing a file from an old ROM who has in-call boosted it?

Wich file(s)?

Thanks Tital6991

Guest jeddy1

If not, could I do this by replacing a file from an old ROM who has in-call boosted it?

Wich file(s)?

Thanks Tital6991

Probably you should wait he answer you on the first question and then u ask again ;)

I dont know why you have problem with in-call volume

i never had it .

Guest erzketis

Apologies if this has been mentioned/brought up before but I have an issue with wifi not reconnecting after sleep if I set the option to turn off the wifi when the phone is sleeping. After coming out of sleep, if I go into the settings it says wifi is on but just lists the saved networks with 'not in range' next to them so I guess it's not properly firing the wifi back up and rescanning for connectivity. If I turn the wifi off and on it reconnects to my saved network no problem. Seems to do this every time.

Any one else have this issue?

I experience exactly the same. After some time sleeping the wifi doesn't reconnect once the screen is turned on.