[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Blade [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest gunapriyan

Hai,

I have flashed ROM.

Camera Problem fixed.

But my second problem still continuous.

"If receiver disconnect the call, I have to disconnect too"

Because after screen off while calling, the system went to Home Screen.

Is there any Phone.apk (Alternative)?

Regards,

Guna

Hi.

since you and another guy were the only ones reporting these issues I don't think he could know.

try updating and see what happens.. updating is only good for you anyway.

if after a complete wipe, and following the exact procedure in the first page the problem persists, you should collect a log (logcat) and send to tilal.

Guest zsoltee

If you want the smaller soft keys: http://www.modaco.co...40#entry1962589

Thank you for this mod! Looks much better, but sadly one of my favorite games, Dice me is almost unusable with both softkeys size, because it simply cuts the bottom of the screen, which is one of the most important part in the game. A home screen with 4x5 icons is also a bit strange in case of old widgets.

Do I think correctly that it is the app/widget developer's responsibility to make a dynamic UI that fits to all screen resolution?

Guest zsoltee

I'm disappointed for the performance of CFX. Very laggy and slow on all functions compared to CM7,

I'll revert back to good old CM7.1 stable version.

That's your opinion :) and many of us are already satisfied with the performance of CFX ;) Not to mention the cool new features...

Guest rocky5

Hello,

I updated 15.05 rom to 29.05. I didn't make a wipe and lots of freezes, lags etc. For me much smoother is 15.05 version.

I have 220mb system partition and no overclock.

I have a proposal and tilal should tell what he think about that... if his blade is broken we should buy one for him, in Poland blade costs something about 100$ , one week ago my brother buy new one for something about 130$. So I think the project should run much faster if tilal will have a blade. If 1000 users give 0,1$ I can buy it for tilal and I will send it.

What do you think about it users and tilal?

Regards,

Peter

Thanks for your work tilal!

Guest GnobarEl

I can give 1$, so we only need 100 users =)

I still can't send / receive MMS, can anyone support me?

Using 15/05 version

Thanks!

Guest DMM88

I'm disappointed for the performance of CFX. Very laggy and slow on all functions compared to CM7,

I'll revert back to good old CM7.1 stable version.

Did you tried browser on full sites?

It is much faster on CM9.

Edited by DMM88

Guest smethrony

I have also heard about this news and I am also much exited about new Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich version and can not wait to have it.

Guest KRoman47

If Tilal will agree with that, I can also give some USDs, it's a good thing. I think we all owe it to him for his work here.

Hello,

I updated 15.05 rom to 29.05. I didn't make a wipe and lots of freezes, lags etc. For me much smoother is 15.05 version.

I have 220mb system partition and no overclock.

I have a proposal and tilal should tell what he think about that... if his blade is broken we should buy one for him, in Poland blade costs something about 100$ , one week ago my brother buy new one for something about 130$. So I think the project should run much faster if tilal will have a blade. If 1000 users give 0,1$ I can buy it for tilal and I will send it.

What do you think about it users and tilal?

Regards,

Peter

Thanks for your work tilal!

Guest HumaDroid

im not able to install the 29/05 update.... im following the instructions as it is... the older builds install perfectly.. whats wrong?

Guest jackal-sk

If Tilal will agree with that, I can also give some USDs, it's a good thing. I think we all owe it to him for his work here.

5 USD would be ok imo, I'm up for donation.

Guest MadeInBeats

Forced Navigation Bar is seriously, seriously annoying. Hacks off 20% of your screen real-estate and totally knocks off your keyboard typing. Hope it's updated with on/off option soon. Other than that, very, very good. :D

Guest emc02

...Hope it's updated with on/off option soon. Other than that, very, very good. :D

on/off option would be good, but with medium softkeys everything works perfect and I don't want to miss them again!

the big softkeys used at the moment are really too big for our small blades ;)

Guest Wanyal

I'll ask again seeing as my post seems to have been overshadowed...

Anyone else having problems with using the volume rocker to wake the phone after enabling it (In Settings > Display)?

For me it works two or three times after enabling it, but never again afterwards...

Guest jeddy1

Edit: @musa76 and @aloksaw (page 324) don't ever quote the first post again

im not able to install the 29/05 update.... im following the instructions as it is... the older builds install perfectly.. whats wrong?

re-download the rom (maybe is corrupted )

next time explain better on how it's not installing then you will get a better answer :)

Edited by jeddy1

Guest HumaDroid

Edit: @musa76 and @aloksaw (page 324) don't ever quote the first post again

re-download the rom (maybe is corrupted )

next time explain better on how it's not installing then you will get a better answer :)

Its stuck in the splash screen.. I redownloaded, md5sum matches....

Guest emc02

barcode scanner not work =( new old bug =(

well, camera preview works great, but you cant take pictures with eg GoogleGoggles, but normal camera works well