[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Blade [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest HumaDroid

You need to find out why its not sleeping. The only rom bug I know of to cause that is if you use airplane.

I dont use airplane mode... however i changed to 2g/3g mode some days after flashing this rom...

try an app "BetterBatteryStats" and you will see what is causing that huge battery drain

installed it.. looks too complex... what should i do with this app?

Guest jventura

its not sleeping.... left it for 7 mins and i can wake it using keypad.. How to make it sleep?

Do as I do for now, reboot your phone...

Guest matcho13579

installed it.. looks too complex... what should i do with this app?

I don't know, I'm not using it, I've just heard about it

its not sleeping.... left it for 7 mins and i can wake it using keypad.. How to make it sleep?

I had the same issue but once I forgot to disable 3G networks et voilá...

Try to enable 2G/3G for some time and see if you get some results... it's working for me since 29/03 build.

btw, my phone is draining about 2~3% at night.

Edited by M&Ms

Guest Rúben

Its waste of time installing market without install the setupwizard buddy.try to re-install the rom n gapps and if it doesnt work then try to re-tpt with 220 mb system partition. Best of luck buddy!!

My first tpt configuration was, 220 mb system, 20 cache and what's left for data.

My second try I've configure tpt with 240 mb system, 37 cache and what's left for data.

My last try I've used 220 mb system, 2 cache and what's left for data.

At one of those times (second time i guess) I was able to install gapps but when I start market nothing happens!

I can't make the setup wizard too, it gives me an error, that i can't do it and the phone stays unable to step forward and I have to reinstall the rom over and over again.

I don't know what the problem is... I've done everything like it says in the 1st page :/

I think I have to wait for a stable release with market pre-installed or something... to bad, It looks like a really cool rom!

Edited by Rúben

Guest Pondlife

I think I have to wait for a stable release with market pre-installed

That's unlikely to happen. Has the tpt definitely changed the partition size, I had it fail a couple of times without being obvious that it hadn't changed it.

Guest Mahesh Sharma

partition your sd card with a swap partition..

Won't that damage my sd card?

and my phone is not going in to sleep mode, its consuming lot of battery because of that :(

tried battery calibration, but no use it just does not sleep

Guest HumaDroid

and my phone is not going in to sleep mode,

yes, your whole sd card will get wiped. Backup the data and perform sd card partion with ROM manager or in recovery.

Dont use airplane mode, it causes phone not to sleep. If you have, disable airplane mode and reboot phone..

Guest Mahesh Sharma

yes, your whole sd card will get wiped. Backup the data and perform sd card partion with ROM manager or in recovery.

Dont use airplane mode, it causes phone not to sleep. If you have, disable airplane mode and reboot phone..

ok, I will do that swap partitioning :)

by the way I haven't used airplane mode, it is like this from the first boot, even tried rebooting and still no use :|

Guest HumaDroid

by the way I haven't used airplane mode, it is like this from the first boot, even tried rebooting and still no use :|

Then some app is keeping your from sleeping.. Find out using BetterBatteryStats...

Guest sylkyls

Hello!

In the sony website, I saw that Xperia mini and mini pro (having the same chipset than the blade) have an official ICS release ( http://www.sonymobil...peria-mini-pro/ ).

Do you think Sony made a custom driver or have an openmax driver from qualcomm?

What do you think about it?

Have anyone better informations about the openmax driver for ARMv6?

Edited by sylkyls

Guest emc02

In the sony website, I saw that Xperia mini and mini pro (having the same chipset than the blade)...

Xperia Mini has a 1GHz Prozessor and Blade has 600MHz, thats not the same CPU ;)

Hello!

In the sony website, I saw that Xperia mini and mini pro (having the same chipset than the blade) have an official ICS release ( http://www.sonymobil...peria-mini-pro/ ).

Do you think Sony made a custom driver or have an openmax driver from qualcomm?

What do you think about it?

Have anyone better informations about the openmax driver for ARMv6?

Xperia mini/pro (st15i) is ArmV7

Guest asm19

and my phone is not going in to sleep mode, its consuming lot of battery because of that :(

tried battery calibration, but no use it just does not sleep

Try to do a clean install. I have no problems with my latest version.

Guest Rúben

That's unlikely to happen. Has the tpt definitely changed the partition size, I had it fail a couple of times without being obvious that it hadn't changed it.

How can i check if the tpt really changed the partition size? To make sure that I'm able to install the rom then!

What have you done to check/discover you're problem?

Thanks

Guest ufizo

How can i check if the tpt really changed the partition size? To make sure that I'm able to install the rom then!

What have you done to check/discover you're problem?

Thanks

df

or

df - h

in terminal emulator

Guest Kr0nos

How is your batterylive with ICS?

After 10 hours with "only 2g" and basicly doing nothing, 50% of my battery is sucked empty, it's a pretty steady decline

blade%20ics%20battery.png