[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Blade [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest jackal-sk

How is your batterylive with ICS?

After 10 hours with "only 2g" and basicly doing nothing, 50% of my battery is sucked empty, it's a pretty steady decline

Screenshot_2012-06-12-16-34-18.pngScreenshot_2012-06-12-16-34-40.png

Guest HumaDroid

After 10 hours with "only 2g" and basicly doing nothing, 50% of my battery is sucked empty, it's a pretty steady decline

your stopped sleeping after a while... after you disabled airplane mode... reboot solves the problem....

Guest ty_hot

I am using the latest versions (May 31th), and since last wednesday my data connection is not working.

I turn it on, the '3g, H or E' icon appears, but the internet doesnt work. And it is always in white, not in blue as it always gets when it really is connected!

Any idea of what could have happened? My APN configs are just fine, i've checked that already.

Guest DMM88

blade%20ics%20battery.png

Mine doesnt sleep with "2G only".

I am using the latest versions (May 31th), and since last wednesday my data connection is not working.

I turn it on, the '3g, H or E' icon appears, but the internet doesnt work. And it is always in white, not in blue as it always gets when it really is connected!

Any idea of what could have happened? My APN configs are just fine, i've checked that already.

Reboot.

Edited by DMM88

Guest mrcake

hahaha

I have already rebooted, factory reset, restored a ROM, and it still doesnt get to work again.

Maybe its broke if it still wont work when you switch back to a previous working build/backup.

Have you tried wiping everything, like system, boot, cache, data in clockwork then flashing?

Edited by mrcake

Guest ankur31295

please help

i have also installed the latest may 31 rom.but my wifi is not working,wifi tether is also not working(even thru external app).

Guest Bergkees

And it is always in white, not in blue as it always gets when it really is connected!.

Did you check your time/ date settings? Icon will not turn blue if date is too far off.

Guest sonicboy03

I'm having some problems with the light sensor. I have the impression that it only reacts to heavy changes, such like holding it under a lamp. It is not as reactive as it used to be. I see that there are a lot of settings to change, but i do not understand anything of this. Is there someone who can help me to make it more responsive (eg sharing your settings). It is a european zte san fransisco gen 1 (belgian model). thx

Guest sonicboy03

how many light levels do you have in sensor settings?

Do you mean the "screen dim level"? This is set to 20 (the default)

Guest vNa5h

Phone is rebooting when call goes long about 30 mins-1 hr.... any suggestions !!

Maybe the phone is trying to say ....dont speak so long :P

Guest jackal-sk

please help

i have also installed the latest may 31 rom.but my wifi is not working,wifi tether is also not working(even thru external app).

I've read here some pages back that wifi tethering should work but it doesnt. I really needed it today at work and it didint work which was a bad surprise for me :/

Guest пенис

Tis must be a joke. :P

I use to talk 6-8 hrs in night.... it is tired of saying....

Maybe he means sleeping 6-8 hrs in night.

Edited by пенис

Guest bhush

Observed small error while downloading applications from google play,it is not showing percentage in status bar while downloading.

Is there any application for Wi-Fi hotspot? how to get dark/black theme for messaging,Gmail,contacts?

plzzzzzzz help.

Guest sej7278

I'm having some problems with the light sensor. I have the impression that it only reacts to heavy changes, such like holding it under a lamp. It is not as reactive as it used to be. I see that there are a lot of settings to change, but i do not understand anything of this. Is there someone who can help me to make it more responsive (eg sharing your settings). It is a european zte san fransisco gen 1 (belgian model). thx

i think we all agreed these were the best for cm7, i think targetbsp came up with them actually. i've used them with cm9 too:

post-839039-0-43038600-1339604009_thumb.

Guest plegdroid

might be a stupid question, but have you got enough phone credit to cover the access to the internet? :)