[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Blade [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest matcho13579
Anybody else having issues with the lock screen not appearing when the power button is pressed?

Not even the pattern lock screen appears and cant seem to find anything in the settings to activate it ?

any ideas?

I had this problem, you have to wipe all the data and reflash ROM again. But if you are doing an app backup with Titanium Backup, DO NOT restore data from 'Settings' app, because the issue will come back and you will have to do the full wipe again

Guest emc02

I got a bootloot with them... and yes, I wiped dalvik cache.

are you sure you have the 31/05 build on your blade? Mine worked fine with this softkeys.

Otherwise you could use Konstats builds, because there you can switch softkeys on/off

Guest newbornlife

I had this problem, you have to wipe all the data and reflash ROM again. But if you are doing an app backup with Titanium Backup, DO NOT restore data from 'Settings' app, because the issue will come back and you will have to do the full wipe again

Thanks for the tip.

I dont use titanium or backup in general as this one i have it for experiments. I will try it later today or next week and I will report back

Edit: Indeed reflashing solved the problem.CHeers :)

Edited by newbornlife

are you sure you have the 31/05 build on your blade? Mine worked fine with this softkeys.

Otherwise you could use Konstats builds, because there you can switch softkeys on/off

Should I use the 1/05 softkeys for the 31/5 build?

Guest ohyesman

Tilal - Just wondered if you want to either amend the MMS.APK or replace with the one I patched in? either in this rom or the skate one your working on. (Any chance of a link to that so I can look at whats going on – ta)

It’s a modded apk which changes the smiley button in SMS app to return key and also functions as next line instead of send message. I put it on 2 days ago and not had any issues with it so all seems good.

I can either upload it here for you or later on I can find the links were I got it from (think it was on a SG3 thread on another forum..) – there was some info about how to change it etc which you could use to patch the mms.apk already in the rom if there is some other stuff you changed..

Just an offer – I prefer the next line in sms so though I would share :-)

Edited by ohyesman

Guest mitchde

Would it be possible to overwrite CFX 31.05 by an new CM9 build 14. June from KonstaT ( with Darvik cache delete only)?

Anyone tried already? Or is that CM9 build in general not compatible with CFX builds?

Another fresh test build. Trimmed down as always.

Device + Patches.

Fixed deep sleep issue after airplane mode (thanks to nio25 -> Ogami Itto -> Andreas Schneider/cryptomilk )

Option to disable bootanimation for faster boot time, port from CM7 (Settings -> Performance -> Disable boot animation)

Option to to show/hide navbar (Settings -> System Settings -> Show navigation bar)

Option to reverse volume key logic on cursor control (1)

Volume adjust sound preference (1,2)

Option to adjust navbar glow animation duration (1,2)

Increasing ringtone volume option (1,2,3)

Power Widget: Add toggle profile button (1,2)

Bottom statusbar (1,2)

Brightness toast panel - dialog displayed showing brightness when using statusbar brightness control (1)

Fixed an issue with custom auto-brightness levels (lol, that I previously introduced )

Removed bootlogo, doesn't work in any format anymore after the latest kernel changes (CM9-Cid logo now available as splash image)

cm-9-20120614-KonstaKANG-blade.zip

http://www.mediafire...42nh2s4az4ck640

5cc0bbdb7445f649cf93b62cd0c6819b

gapps-ics-medium-20120429-signed.zip

http://www.mediafire...lgq5h4r12ca7n52

md5:622c40820cd1706b0fe38889beab3e64

Edited by mitchde

Guest the Mitu

ColdfusionX Settings and custom theme.

Does it mean that you are departing from the pure CM9 and start to add your modifications?

Guest probals

Hi Guys,

Been using this ROM for a couple of weeks now. Overall, it's beyond my expectations. Very impressed and thankful of your work, Tilal and other devs. 3 issues / bugs that I want to report though:

1. When I go into vibrate only mode (I use the notification bar widget), the phone sometimes goes back into ringer only mode by itself. I thought I may have pressed the volume button, but that is not the case. I noticed this when I kept it on the table unattended as well. Anyone else reporting this?

2. The data in apps takes sometime to load. This is even for native apps like contacts, etc. I open the app.. the app opens normally but the data takes 2-3 seconds to come. This is true for almost all apps. My apps & data are on SD (i use the simple2ext-v4.zip method)

3. The screen with the ring to accept phone calls is a little buggy. It sometimes doesn't register my right swipe and call gets rejected.

All of the above are persistent issues. If someone can help me with the above, that will be great!

Thanks again, tilal and other devs.

P

Guest ohyesman

probals - not had either the no' 1 or 3 issues, occasional issues with the loading taking a while occasionally but it is a WIP rom.

I would suggest a fresh install - remembering to wipe data etc

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can’t wait for the New build tilal xwub.png.pagespeed.ic.er20ed6nCZ.png - thanks for all you hard work on this!!

Hoping that the colour change in screenshot is optional as mucho prefer the blue :)

Are you implementing (should I say are you able to implement) the deep sleep fix as mentioned in post on previous page?? - new CM9 build 14. June from KonstaT

“Fixed deep sleep issue after airplane mode (thanks to nio25 -> Ogami Itto -> Andreas Schneider/cryptomilk )”

Any interest in the modded MMS.APK at all?

Still can believe that our little old blades are kicking this out – just amazing.. once this is all optimized and fully stable its going to the bees knees

Guest baaadmojo

hey guys, I am thinking of switching from CM7 to this one..is it ok? how does it perform(battery,speed)?

CM7 is super steady, this is pretty steady but not rock solid like CM7. Otherwise this is better pretty much in every way. Not counting in the obvious flaws (youtube hq, camera, wifi tether).

Guest just.sandoo

CM7 is super steady, this is pretty steady but not rock solid like CM7. Otherwise this is better pretty much in every way. Not counting in the obvious flaws (youtube hq, camera, wifi tether).

thank you very much:) ... when will the developer release a new build? I've read that it will happen on "friday",but which one?in case it will be today, i will wait for it and not install this version from 31/05

Guest semenfun82

thank you very much:) ... when will the developer release a new build? I've read that it will happen on "friday",but which one?in case it will be today, i will wait for it and not install this version from 31/05

Waiting a new build later today Friday the 15 of June.