[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Blade [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest matcho13579
Nope. That's it from me for now. CFX is discontinued. KonstaT has brilliant ICS and JB ROMs out - I strongly recommend switching to them.

Your knowledge about building ROMs could be helpful, will you stay here reading topics and helping, for example, to KonstaT when some problems occurs?

Guest tilal6991

Lol. I'll always be floating around between the Skate, Blade and Blade2 forums. Quite a lot of fixes in KonstaT's JB ROM come from me.

Guest ..Abel..

Lol. I'll always be floating around between the Skate, Blade and Blade2 forums. Quite a lot of fixes in KonstaT's JB ROM come from me.

That's good to know : ) btw will project butter work perfectly on The blade? Do we need armv6 drivers?

Guest ..Abel..

That's good to know : ) btw will project butter work perfectly on The blade? Do we need armv6 drivers?

Guest sdevang01

Nope. That's it from me for now. CFX is discontinued. KonstaT has brilliant ICS and JB ROMs out - I strongly recommend switching to them.

Where can we find a link for KonstaT JB rom ?

Guest Akash P
ICS is not good enough for daily use. I eagarly wait for JB to satisfy my requirements.

Why don't you just go back to GB? Because I'm sure nothing is ever going to satisfy your so called "requirements", that is if you do have any. Seesh! Some people!

Guest Akash P

Dear Mr. Akash P

Apparently you are not capable to use the advanced features of your smart phone but only use it for calling and sms..

In addition to the basic functions I'm using all the advanced features of the smart phone and so expect a decent ROM.

So what according to you are these so called advanced features in a smartphone? Would really like to hear your definition of a smartphone.

Edited by Akash P

Guest Darkshade

Hi, it´s said that videos in youtube in HQ wont be working on this Rom, but my problem is that whole youtube app isnt working. Its just says crash massage on launch.

Can you please help to run at least normal quality videos ?

Thanks much. :)

Guest trueno2k
Hi, it´s said that videos in youtube in HQ wont be working on this Rom, but my problem is that whole youtube app isnt working. Its just says crash massage on launch.

Can you please help to run at least normal quality videos ?

Thanks much. :)

If you have WiFi turned on the app crashes!... The latest YouTube app only works with mobiledata!...

2pence done... :P

Guest Nikola86BG

KonstaT left an older verion of youtube that works in his thread, download it from there, find an alternative, or don't use it over WiFi.

Guest Darkshade

hi thanks the older version works fine for me just as said cant run videos that are HD BUT i found out if you are using youtube for music as me that VEVO app runs music video correct (even in high mode but laggy)

Guest semenfun82

Why don't you just go back to GB? Because I'm sure nothing is ever going to satisfy your so called "requirements", that is if you do have any. Seesh! Some people!

Hi Gays,

I also think GB is however better in daily use than ICS for Blade.

Unluckily the missing drivers make ICS unusable at the moment. :(

Guest Akash P

Hi Gays,

I also think GB is however better in daily use than ICS for Blade.

Unluckily the missing drivers make ICS unusable at the moment. :(

Ok that was not funny at all! Really don't know how to take that?! :P

Anyway, CM9 is very much usable. I've been using it as my daily driver for quite sometime now and never really had any problems with it. The only feature I miss is ending a call by pressing the button on the headset. It's so useful, don't know if others use it too.

Guest MadeInBeats

I don't understand. Why would YouTube make their app to work on 3G only? This must a problem with the ROM not YouTube. I think I regret moving to 4.0 ROMS, they just don't work right and there's just too many glitches and bugs. I can't see the point in 4.0 ROM development on the blade... there's just no point. And it will only get worse with JellyBean. Think I'm going back to 2.3 ROMs myself.

Guest habbo45

Tri to extract yt apk from an old ICS gapps. Or just flash the update from konstat, play (just newer version)-youtube fixer. Search on hes topic.

Guest JudasLucifer

Does this rom include an option to have the "MIUI" style battery bar? And if so can you change the colour?

I searched around but couldn't find the answer :P

Thanks