[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Blade [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest mitchde

For me GPS works- But at first try not. I used GPS Stat once and then reboot. After that GPS worked. Perhaps also try to use an GPS app then reboot.

PS: The GPS seach icon is shown left side on the status line, not right side as CM7.

Q:

Does this build needs to setup max. background processes to MAX. 2 ?

I read in other thread that normally 4.x builds show change STANDARD to that MAX. 2 setting.

But if i do so after reboot it goes back to STANDARD (not the before setting 2)?!

Here that commet from ICS burstlam 4.xx build:

Basically OPENGL rendering fluency, but still the occasional card. The operation of State Bank deposit is too low, the situation serious.

Proposal corresponds to the method: Check menu> on the Advanced Settings> Interface> long press the return key to end the process (2) Menu> Developer Options> background to limit the number set to 2 or less.

Edited by mitchde

For me :

Games not working. After start it want dowload data and after start donwloading it crash

I have graphic glithes. (Aftifacts)

and reboots,

But great work !

Guest targetbsp

For me :

Games not working. After start it want dowload data and after start donwloading it crash

I have graphic glithes. (Aftifacts)

and reboots,

But great work !

You should probably specify the game. All 72 of mine work - I did try every single one. :D

Guest kimomini

can't change from 3G to 2G with the shortcut in the status-bar

is this a known bug?

And if you set 2g mode on after a reboot it automatically resets it to 3g is this a known bug too?

Guest emc02

And if you set 2g mode on after a reboot it automatically resets it to 3g is this a known bug too?

don't know if its a known bug, but I know it and have it ;-)

Guest targetbsp

Ah I don't really do those first/third person 3d games. I prefer to play that kinda thing on my PC. I prefer side on, top down or isometric gaming on my phone. I have various 3d games falling into those categories that do work though. I do have Virtual Pool. That's technically first person 3d I spose and it works. :D

Guest brookergray

GTAIII, FIFA12, PES12

So you mean that games that are not compatible with the blade are not working? Seriously? You're gonna complain about that?

So you mean that games that are not compatible with the blade are not working? Seriously? You're gonna complain about that?

(my video)

Yes it works for me on 2.3.7 and not work on 4.0.3

Guest tilal6991
Anyone knows a QR reader which works?

I tried a lot of them

None. Its not supported yet.

Sent from my Skate using Tapatalk 2 Beta-4

Guest The Wobbledad

whats the best launcher? trebuchet is nice and has good performance, but you cant get 5x5grid... with 5x5 it would be perfect!

go launcher pro is slow

Apex has got up to 7x7 and is running real smooth for me. Lots of room for customization ;) ....

I'm curious though, does anyone know of a launcher that can get a 10x10 grid? I'm trying to get all my widgets to fit precisely w/o having to rework my wallpaper altogether :unsure: