---removed---

Guest tillaz

Guest FatLadZ

I didnt think for a moment it was anything sinister.

Just thought id bring it to your attention so you can warn others to ignore it as its not a threat :)

anyhow im going to be flashing this now thanks for your hard work :)

Edited by FatLadZ

Guest JThumar

After tillaz's suggestion to not use titainium backup.........i am right now on this ROM with a clean install...........and i am smiling again with the battery life.....have not used any of the kernel options so far......biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Edited by JThumar

Why would titanium backup drain battery?

I would be more worried about Google maps,I find that a big battery drain.Which is why I freeze it with titanium backup until its needed.

Guest JThumar

No clue...something tillaz might comment on

Why would titanium backup drain battery?

I would be more worried about Google maps,I find that a big battery drain.Which is why I freeze it with titanium backup until its needed.

Guest v4ticiny

Hi,

Very good rom! The sound is impressive :)

I found one bug, In voip apps like skype, when you call to somebody, the internal speaker doesn't work, always is active the external speaker.

Hope to fix it in the near future!

Thank you!

Hi guys ... Davis could someone help me? Some of you are having problems with Flash Player. I tried all the versions that were posted here on the forum and none of them worked, but I noticed that only in this ROM this is happening. If anyone has an answer, I'll be grateful, remembering that I can not see any flash site ... Thank you

:huh::huh::huh:

Guest Wacky.ddw

Hi,

Very good rom! The sound is impressive :)

I found one bug, In voip apps like skype, when you call to somebody, the internal speaker doesn't work, always is active the external speaker.

Hope to fix it in the near future!

Thank you!

Download the version from THIS topic and use MODE_IN_CALL. But this was fixed on the last version of Atomic so maybe the skype from the market allso works on LogicMod v2

Tillaz, how are you my friend, okay? I loved this ROM but after the update it just stopped working properly. The Setup Wizard continues with startup problems and Wi-fi does not allow the error and choose the network as you can see in the picture. Before the update was wonderful but this time decided to return to Ice Armor while this is not corrected ... I reinstalled the zip a few times but the problem continues. Could you see that? Thank you!

post-741186-132984740682_thumb.png

this was fixed on the last version of Atomic

It's not working on Atomic here. I done a full wipe and even formatted my memory card, but the market version of Skype continues to use the larger speaker.

Edited by H3ROS

Tillaz, how are you my friend, okay? I loved this ROM but after the update it just stopped working properly. The Setup Wizard continues with startup problems and Wi-fi does not allow the error and choose the network as you can see in the picture. Before the update was wonderful but this time decided to return to Ice Armor while this is not corrected ... I reinstalled the zip a few times but the problem continues.

Could you see that? Thank you!

By looking at your picture its not running R², the battery should be like in atomic (white)

what might have happened then, it usually downloaded the update and applied cwm usually seen as I always do, giving the necessary wipes. Anyway I re-download the zip file and reinstall everything again and i will see what happens qie. Thank you for your help!:unsure::unsure:

hello friends, in my case I did wipes. only after having tried unsuccessfully to apply the update by 2 times ... I downloaded the zip again and fiz.o procedure normally but no result .... SOMEONE WOULD POST IT AS A FORMER ROM? would be grateful if someone could post! Thank you!

:huh:

He's said he will be releasing a patch that can be applied to other ROM's, so I'd guess it could work on this one too.

Right now the only reason I'm not using this ROM is because BBC iPlayer doesn't seem to work on it. It'd be great if that could be fixed.