---removed---

Guest tillaz

Guest mare82

Are you sure?

Nop so sure, I use LogicMod about 2day. And I was use AtomicMod only 3day and I change on LogicMod, have better sound.

Edited by mare82

Hello mates,

Does any of you experience any issues with the compass...it is working more or less but sometimes not....anyone have the same issue ?

Thanks.

Guest TouchyAndalou

I've found a bug in the power bar. I switched aeroplane mode on, and couldn't switch it off. It wouldn't even switch off through the general settings menu. I had to pull the battery to get data back up and running. *edit* I've just tried to replicate this bug and it seems to be working fine now. Weird. Has anybody else had any issues?

Edited by TouchyAndalou

Guest TouchyAndalou

On the LG camera pro issue, I don't think this phone would miss anything by reverting to the standard android camera app. I've already changed the camera to the one from R2 anyway, as I think LG camera looks ugly and has a lot of features that don't make much of a difference on our phone.

Realistically, 480x800 recording is probably the only thing that's going to make a significant difference to the quality of video on the OMC.

Guest Anthony1989

So now you are seriously claiming that you compiled them from source?

I feel like all my work has gone to waste and someone is stealing from me.

Its the internet get over it, it isn't like your getting as salary of this.

Guest unomesmo

smartassv2, overclock

stock, smartassv1, overclock

There is an error with the links. The first description is of the second link and vice versa.

Guest aamiel

What kernel will be good for more battery life? This on R3 i think is not so good? And are from kernel dependents life battery?

Original Kernel is very fine... There should be instructions on how to revert to it. I did that sometime ago but I don't quite remember how...

Guest aamiel

I've already changed the camera to the one from R2 anyway.

Would like to do that too...

Can you do that without reflashing a ROM? How?

Thanks

Guest mare82

Original Kernel is very fine... There should be instructions on how to revert to it. I did that sometime ago but I don't quite remember how...

For you is ok? I was play game about 15min and battery drop down 10-12%. When a I on WI-FI for 25min drop 18-20% of battery. I thing is to much drain, when I was on stock Monte Carlo battery have better life....

Guest TouchyAndalou

Would like to do that too...

Can you do that without reflashing a ROM? How?

Thanks

Well I reflashed the rom after noticing the camera had changed, but I suppose you could just delete the current camera app with file manager, then extract the camera apk from R2, put it on your SD card and install it through file manager.