---removed---

Guest tillaz

Anyone noticed if the GPS has improved with the new gps.conf posted above

Hmm I don't see any big difference ...I also notice that the compass is a bit shaky when the phone is in horizontal position.

Is this an issue with the ROM/configuration or with the OMC itself.

My old San Francisco had a perfect GPS and Compass....do you think If i take the gps.conf from it it will improve the OMC one...if the GPS modules are the same of course

Guest TouchyAndalou

Noticed a strange bug today... I was listening to music earlier and then exited the app as normal. Then whenever I took a video, as soon as I stopped recording the music would start playing on its own on the last song I was listening to.

Has anybody else experienced this?

Guest tillaz

Noticed a strange bug today... I was listening to music earlier and then exited the app as normal. Then whenever I took a video, as soon as I stopped recording the music would start playing on its own on the last song I was listening to.

Has anybody else experienced this?

yeah, im looking into this

Guest tillaz

My old San Francisco had a perfect GPS and Compass....do you think If i take the gps.conf from it it will improve the OMC one...if the GPS modules are the same of course

no, because that file is just the servers the gps uses..

try calibrating the censers, this where the compass problem would be

no, because that file is just the servers the gps uses..

try calibrating the censers, this where the compass problem would be

Sorry for my Lame question....how I ca calibrate my sensors ?

Guest Pillhead

I keep getting this when trying to download from the market. Ive tryed uninstalling the market and reinstalling it but im still having the same problems,.

Error while processing purchase

Any one have any ideas>?

Guest Wacky.ddw

Today my phone was allmost empty it was at 14% and the light was blinking red, i took it out to look at my clock then 5min later i took it out again and the light wasnt blinking red anymore and when i wanted to turn on my screen nothing happend, i had to pull my battery out and put it back in.

This is the only bug i noticed so far, anyone else expirienced that problem to?

Guest TouchyAndalou
Hello tillaz,

very nice job! But my phone make random reboots after calling :S

Can you fix this?

Have you tried calibrating the sensor in logic mod settings?

Guest kamango604

IS it ok that i have lower score in vellamo benchmark that with the stock rom? I used to have aroud 420, and now i have almost 100 less(about 330). Fresh rom, no widgets no live wallpapers no instalations, ram at ~290mb.

Guest Xmas.se

I had the same problem, 3 times until now. My CPU is with normal speed (800), and happen with differents battery level (84% / 72% / 49%). I'm back to another ROM, its not good for me.

Today my phone was allmost empty it was at 14% and the light was blinking red, i took it out to look at my clock then 5min later i took it out again and the light wasnt blinking red anymore and when i wanted to turn on my screen nothing happend, i had to pull my battery out and put it back in.

This is the only bug i noticed so far, anyone else expirienced that problem to?

Guest tillaz

IS it ok that i have lower score in vellamo benchmark that with the stock rom? I used to have aroud 420, and now i have almost 100 less(about 330). Fresh rom, no widgets no live wallpapers no instalations, ram at ~290mb.

no, you should be getting much higher than stock... try using antutu benchmark

Guest mare82

I make some testing, turn off CPU settings and use phone same time like before and I want see are have different

Much better life buttery when turn off CPU settings ;-)

post-971788-0-47584500-1333002942_thumb.

Guest mare82

turn off CPU settings??? how?

its just for overclocking,

I un check boot on startup, make reboot. And battery life is much better. That how I turn off CPU settings ;-)

post-971788-0-19874100-1333008953_thumb.

Guest Wacky.ddw

Well I reflashed the rom after noticing the camera had changed, but I suppose you could just delete the current camera app with file manager, then extract the camera apk from R2, put it on your SD card and install it through file manager.

Yea i have to agree with TouchyAndalou on this, when i wanted to take some pictures yesterday the camera was really slow, couldnt take pictures fast after eachother... The stock camera is way better.

BTW: The GPS fix works great on LogicMod: LINK

Edited by Wacky.ddw

Guest zukenp

Can someone compare for me this rom and atomic.I m now on Atomic mod ,but i heard that this rom is good to.Which do i pick?

Edited by zukenp