---removed---

Guest tillaz

Guest TouchyAndalou

haha no worries mate, cant get everything right straight away.

from my first views of this rom im really liking it, once the wifi is sorted i will be sticking to this rom :)

is it possible to delete adw launcher and put go launcher on tillaz? never been a big fan of this launcher

Edit: Another issue is my text messaging has forced closed twice so i dont know if that is a bug in this?

Yes, just open the zip and replace the launcher apk before flashing.

I can't wait to try out this rom after work tomorrow. I've been waiting for an updated rom with Dolby for soooo long.

Great work as always tillaz!

haha no worries mate, cant get everything right straight away.

from my first views of this rom im really liking it, once the wifi is sorted i will be sticking to this rom :)

is it possible to delete adw launcher and put go launcher on tillaz? never been a big fan of this launcher

Edit: Another issue is my text messaging has forced closed twice so i dont know if that is a bug in this?

mms app should be working, only reason i changed to adw launcher is because go launcher uses more battery plus the ics animations are not visable in go laubcher (well, from what i could see anyway)

but yeah, you can change it like touchyandalou explained above

can you not add it manually by pressing menu/ new APN

I do not know correct apn settings for giffgaff.But its no problem for me,I can take apns-conf.xml from cm7 rom on SD card and replace it.

I thought I would just let you know that the apns where not automatically configuring,at least for me on giffgaff anyway.

Edited by Guest

I do not know correct apn settings for giffgaff.But its no problem for me,I can take apns-conf.xml from cm7 rom on SD card and replace it.

ahh, just checked i have not updated the apns-conf.xml, will add it now though smile.gif

Edited by tillaz

Guest Anthony1989

Thank you for letting me know :)

One last question, sticking with adwlauncher is there any way to get the home screen menu bar like launcher go with the likes of dialler, contacts, menu, mms, browser... at the bottom of the screen

I cant stand only the phone, menu and browser button on adw launcher?

Sorry if you cant understand that :/

Edited by Anthony1989

One last question, sticking with adwlauncher is there any way to get the home screen menu bar like launcher go with the likes of dialler, contacts, menu, mms, browser... at the bottom of the screen

you can long hold and drag the mms app to the dock & contacts, or any app at that

Yes that's easy done,go through the adw settings/ui settings/dock. Can change amount of dock items there.

ADW is very configurable,my favorite launcher,paid for adw ex way back in my blade days,always go back to it.

Edit: or as tillaz says,drag and drop.

Edited by Guest

Guest Anthony1989

you can long hold and drag the mms app to the dock & contacts, or any app at that

Wow i feel so stupid, how could i not of noticed that haha.

Thanks alot tillaz for all the hard work, will be sure to donate for your work on my next pay day next week :)

Guest TouchyAndalou

I've always used Launcher Pro, but decided to give ADW launcher a try on Ice Armor and I've got to admit that it is very good. So I think I'll stick with it on this rom.

Also tried Go launcher for a while, but wasn't as impressed as with the other two.

COUPLE OF POINTERS

long hold and swip status bar to adjust brightness]

auto brightness MUST be turned off from display settings for it to work

if you do not want any widgets in the status bar you can simply untick all the options & you will be left with a clean notification bar.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

dose anyone know that thing you add to a url to force the phone to view the desktop page rather than mobile page ???

Edited by tillaz

Guest victormun

NEW LINK UPLOADED..... WITH WIFI FIX AND APN SETTINGS

I just noticed that when I press the proximity calibration option i get the message: "Proximity calibration is failed" O.O

Another REALLY big stupid question, where you say long hold and swipe status bar... what is that? unsure.gif

left is 0% and right side is 100%

hold you finger on the status bar for a couple of seconds then drag your finger left or right

Nice work tillaz!

I was wondering if there is option to disable battery seeing as there is battery bar mod,otherwise there are two batteries visible?

Thanks for the stock CPU speeds,I prefer not to overclock myself

.In setcpu it shows 800Mhz,stock is 787Mhz if I remember right?

Not that its a problem as the chipset is designed for 800Mhz it seems odd that zte set it to 787Mhz

Edited by Guest

Guest JThumar

Funny but home screen appears when I open any app....no 2g/3g toggle option in power widget....will Dolby ported on v6?

left is 0% and right side is 100%

hold you finger on the status bar for a couple of seconds then drag your finger left or right

Guest JThumar

Moved back to V5.....UI seems to crappy at times and dont like the ADW launcher home button cool.gif.....it would be great if you can port the signal boost and dolby on atomic in V6...