SKY GO finally out, can we get it working on the GN?

Guest Zarch1972

Guest Zarch1972

Market Link: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.bskyb.skygo&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwxLDEsImNvbS5ic2t5Yi5za3lnbyJd

Some guy in the user reviews says he got it working on his Motorola Atrix by modifying build.prop, excuse my ignorance on the subject, but is that hard? and how can it be done? :D

And would this mod work on tablets too? ;)

Guest PaulOBrien

I had a quite root around the app (no pun intended) and if it's doable, it's probably not a 5 minute job (due to checking both device characteristics and root).

Maybe when I have some time in the future if somebody else doesn't do it first (they probably will!)...

P

Guest Zarch1972

I had a quite root around the app (no pun intended) and if it's doable, it's probably not a 5 minute job (due to checking both device characteristics and root).

Maybe when I have some time in the future if somebody else doesn't do it first (they probably will!)...

P

Great Stuff Paul.

I see over on XDA folks are already trying to work out where the checks are and how to get round them. :lol:

Guest redmongoose

P

Lets hope someone can get to this quick! I wish I had the skills.

But it's nice to know you may have a go if they don't!